Prologue

Ah, did the breeze of the autumn made my nose get tickled at the stunning smell. The leaves were evergreen and will most likely change in months. Cars parked in school parking lots and students coming out of them and into buildings, plotting on skipping first period obviously. The birds that chirped so loud still made it a mellifluous sound to hear. Green grass that follows the direction of the wind to where it heads towards at and trees that were once small finally grew into large logs that branches and twigs stuck onto.

  Leaves fall down one by one because of gravity itself and onto the ground or even into people's hair or faces. The world, despite being first day of classes for some schools, still deemed alittle brighter and more alive than ever. Smiles and grins happen to get plastered in one or more faces in the streets as cold air struck them air. Names and greetings were being throw in the air that surround us to people we despise or love. But why would you greeting someone you seem to have hatred on? Showing innocence that you don't plan on killing them? Seems cool.

  Meet me and my ass, 'cause both are bound to get kicked very hard.

  "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I swore out loudly as I ran up stairs to Art Class. As much as art bored me, I promised not to be late for the first day of classes. Especially on the first class on the first day. And here I am.

  Late to school 'cause my eyes were to busy being closed rather than dealing with reality.

  Instead of my body meeting the door to my class did oh boy, it met with something else. Hard pecs that it felt and a very muscular body did it seriously pictured. Only to realize I had my eyes closed and my butt on the floor did their faint voice started to come to my senses. "Hello?" Very deep and brooding. No time for making out, Mr. Bumped Into.

  "Sorry! I need to go!" I zoomed out of his way and turned the doorknob to the room to get everyone's attention and an angry Mr. Zelner looking right through me with a deadly glare that I can see from his glasses, his hands were placed on his desk and boy did his face started wrinkling. "Well, if it ain't Ms. Santiago. Late for class." He retorted which got the class laughing softly that I can still hear. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the paper he had in his hands and went to find a seat to sit on for the rest od the hour.

  Only did the door open up again to see another late student which made me feel satisfaction that I wasn't the only one who was late on such day. Ah, god bless me.

  "You must be the new kid here!"

  My eyes widened and looked at the guy who was at the doorframe of the class. He was smoking hot and did the blue cardigan bring out his eyes. I may not be near or far but boy did I can see his strikingly blue, pretty eyes. His dark raven hair that still had some bedheads on were messy and his shoulders were so broad. I think I'm drooling. Mr. Zelner greeted him as the new guy returned back a sweet smile.

  I gave out an internal two thumbs up to God. God did you ever doubt me? I think not.

  Into my daydream did Mr. Zelner finally made me snap back into reality. "Dana! Come and give this new kid a tour on the school." I softly growled but I'm still sure he heard it 'cause he gave off a wild stare which made me get up from my seat and back to the setting where I got scolded for being late. "Come on, newbie. I'll show you around."

  Soon, I started on talking about the history of the school and how boring it did which in conclusion, made the pretty boy laugh at and think it was sarcasm. I can't lie. It was kinda mixed up with sarcasm but anywho. "So, don't remember me from the hallway? Boy did you felt really late you forgot people's faces too easily." He commented so snarly that made my reaction showed shock and annoyment. Even a remnant of embarrassment showed up, my cheeks flushed and I looked away from him.

  "Ugh, sorry about that." I brushed off my hair nervously as he laughs again, this time, a bit louder which made me got annoyed even further.

  "Don't believe the entire time we have exchanged names. The name is Keith Anderson. You?"

  I stared at him as he gave me a wild grin that clearly went ear to ear as he awaited for my respose. Shaky did my response went. "Daniela 'Dana' Santiago." We gave off smiles before the bell rang and students sprung out of rooms and into the school's hallways.

  "So, Art is our only class?" He interrogated which made me look back to my timetable and made me look at his. "No, we both have Art and Physics together which, ironically, are our first and last periods." We laughed in chorused and as it died we waved off goodbyes into separate ways, for now.

  "See ya later, Dana!"

  "Backatcha." I fingergunned at him before walking into another place in the school. After this will be a free period which is hella cool.

a u t h o r ' s n o t e

Ah, the first chapter has been redone and I felt more proud! I reread the previous first chapter which made me cringe and felt alot of improvement. Does time really does fly. I made this whole chapter with my phone so I don't know whether it's long enough or not, haha, but it really is that short, oopsies.

Also, please vote and share! It's nice to see the world go around :) Comment too if you'd like?? Like, is there anything good to comment at?