A tempting offer from him

As usual, Sirius skips his breakfast again. So Annie grabs some foods and delivers them personally to his room.

It's so obvious he has just woke up. Probably her knocking woke him up.

"What?" asks him grumpily.

"I know which major to choose now. Thanks for the awesome app."

"No prob."

"You better eat before the foods got cold."

He scratches his head. He looks a bit shy.

(Oh! He looks adorable...I never know a geek could look so cute).

Annie is startled when he got closer to her and says in husky voice, "Don't stare a guy like that."

"What?" asks her.

"Like asking for a kiss."

He stares to her lips and she closes her eyes out of instincts.

Their lips nearly made when there's a loud knocking on the door.

And the romantic atmosphere around them bursts instantly.

Annie quickly says, "I better go. Don't forget to eat."

"Okay. Thanks."

Sirius rubs his face when she has left the room. It isn't like him at all. Wanting to kiss a girl so badly.

But she's cute. And no other girl has ever paid him attention like this. Let's face it. A geek isn't very popular among female populations.

Annie walks out of the room. She has pretty good idea who had knocked earlier.

The Demon King asks viciously, "What took you so long in there?"

"None of your business."

She goes back to her room.

She has finished the game yesterday. It's quite a short game. Going to miss the AI. He's very responsive like a real human.

Interior designer.

It seems she's quite talented for it. She grabs her bag in her room.

Time to scout colleges for this major. Hope she could nail a scholarship. Can't depend on this family forever. Free food and lodging is already very generous act toward her.

No sign of the Demon King.

Mike just passes her. He asks, "How's it going?"

"Great! I'm going to be a designer for interior."

"Sounds boring," says him while rolling his eyes

Annie laughs heartily.

Mike is her first friend in this house. Sirius is quite friendly too. When he isn't working. He would completely ignores you if he's too absorbed in work.