Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

"Come on dude. I don't want to be late or last to meet her," My best friend said pulling me out the door of our apartment. "Glad you're excited about this because my bank account is looking pretty sad right now because of these damn tickets,"I said as I locked the door to our apartment. She had just turned twenty-one and instead of taking her to a sloppy club I decided to get Ariana Grande tickets and meet and greet passes which cost me an arm and leg.

"I know and I really appreciate it," "Alyssa spoke as we headed to the arena. We were just two college students living it up in our three-bedroom apartment. This was my fourth and last year in college while she was only a Junior. I was getting my business degree while she studied to be an Endocrinologist.

"Oh my God, I can't believe we're going to meet and see THE ARIANA GRANDE," Alyssa squealed in my ear for the hundreds of time tonight. I turned my head slowly as I glared at her. We had been standing in line for an hour and I was overall the screaming, singing, and excitement from all the fans she had. Unfortunately, the doors still hadn't opened and I was completely over everyone at this point.

"I'm going to take a drag. I'll be right back," I said stepping out of line and making my way to the side of the building. I pulled a packet of cigarettes out of my jean pocket and opened it before taking one out and lighting it. I walked further away from the line because a lot of people didn't like smokers and there were kids around. When I was far enough I stopped and leaned against the building looking up at the sky taking a drag as I slowly relaxed taking in the quietness. "You know smoking isn't good for you," A voice stated startling me causing me to drop my cigarette and step on it before a blew the smoke in the other direction.

I heard them chuckle from beside me causing me to pull out a mint and pop it in my mouth," What made you put it out?" The voice said causing me to turn and face them. Only to come face to face with Ariana Grande.

"I don't like smoking around people. I care about people's health," I spoke with a shrug. "Obviously not your own," She said crossing her arms as she leaned against the wall beside me. "Yeah well, you only live once," I said as she stared at me. "What's your name?" She asked without glancing away. "Y/N."

"Well Y/N. You're right you only live once," Ariana said but I could tell she wasn't completely here. Whatever she was thinking about was really getting in her head. "Live without any regrets superstar and don't stay in your head," I said before sending her a small smile. I turned on my heels and began heading back in the direction of the line before I felt her grab my wrist and turn me around.

I felt her smash her lips onto mine knocking all the air out my lungs before I kissed her back. "You only live once," She said after she pulled away and walked away but not without winking at me. A year ago I would've never even used that as my motto I felt as life was just something you went through just a cycle. I never worried about what was going to happen if I didn't wake up one day. It wasn't until one faithful day that I decided to live my life to the fullest no matter what I was up against.

I smiled to myself before turning and making my way towards the crowd and back to Alyssa who I gave a small smile to as she looked over me worried, "Everything okay?" She asked causing me to give her a thumbs up. I watched her relax a little before the doors finally opened. "Those with meet and greet passes please step out to the left and follow me," A bald guy with a security shirt spoke causing maybe forty or fifty people to step out including Alyssa and I before we made it to the guy showing him our passes before another guy escorted us to where the stage was. "I'm so excited we're about to meet the one and only Ariana Grande. " Alyssa spoke bouncing with every step causing me to smile to myself. This wasn't my first Ariana Grande concert I had to been to one my senior year of high school after I had got my first job. I was able to save enough money to take both of my sisters to her concert because that's all they would talk about.