Chapter 6

Ariana P.O.V

I heard Y/N groan from beside me as my alarm went off. I felt her arm tighten around me as I reached for my phone to turn it off before turning in her arms, "Good morning baby."
I watched as she opened one eye causing me to giggle as she cracked a smile before opening the other. "Morning pretty girl," She spoke sitting up stretching letting out a sigh. "Only two hours of sleep but was definitely worth it," She mumbled as I sat up next to her. "I know I'm sorry baby. I can always get a driver to come to get me and you can go back to sleep,"I spoke resting my head on her shoulder as she shook her head. "It's fine babe. I know it'll be a while before we're able to spend time together again so I'm trying to spend as much time as I can enjoying you in my life," She spoke with a sigh. "Now come on you still have to get ready," She spoke causing me to sigh before swinging my legs over the side of the bed and making my way over towards my suitcase pulling one of her hoodies, I took out her room a few days ago and slipping it on. "I knew I didn't misplace that," Y/N said chuckling as she made her way into the bathroom with me behind her. "I couldn't help it you know I like your hoodies," I spoke grinning before grabbing my toothbrush as she grabbed the extra one that she had been using when she spent the night with me. I watched as she set her phone on the counter after looking to see what time it was. I smiled grabbed it as Y/N's phone as she lent down to rinse her mouth out. I opened the camera app before smiling in the mirror and snapping the picture causing Y/N to stand up looking into the mirror with her toothbrush hanging out her mouth with an eyebrow raised causing me to snap another with me peaking from behind her. "Cute," She spoke with a smile before finishing up before trading places with me taking the phone from my hand.

I stood in the hallway as Y/N checked then double-checked to make sure I had everything before we made our way onto the elevator. I felt Y/N pull me into her arms rocking me softly before kissing the top of my head. "Next time you see me I might be different. Whether it's a physical appearance or mentally. I will be different but don't give up on me," She whispered before the elevator opened causing her to pull away grabbing my bags and hand pulling me out the elevator lightly. "What?" I asked slightly confused about where all this was coming from. I quickly checked out before we made our way to the car quietly. The whole way to the airport was quiet neither one of us daring to say a word mostly because neither of us knew what to say. I watched as Y/N made her way around the car opening the door for me before she grabbed my bags from the trunk as we made our way inside. "I don't know what's going on and I know that when your ready that you'll tell me, but I don't want you thinking that I'll think or see you as anything less. I care about you Y/N and if you're going through something. I'm here for you," I spoke into her ear squeezing her hand softly before I began checking in. I turned around watching something flash through her eyes before they finally settled on me. My things were quickly taken from us and put on the jet causing me to sigh turning towards Y/N who pulled me into a hug, "Call me as soon as you land and let me know you got there safely and send pictures I'm going to miss seeing your face." She spoke rocking us side to side as she hid her face in my neck causing to giggle running my nails up her back and began playing with her baby hairs. "I'm surprised I'm not all over your timeline," I spoke playfully causing her to pull away rolling her eyes, "Well excuse me then popstar. I'll make sure to follow some fan accounts," Y/N spoke causing her to grin pulling her back into me. "I'm just playing baby. I'll be sure to send you pictures and call you whenever I get a chance" I spoke with a small smirk on my face leaning up pecking her lips. "I wish you could stay," She mumbled into my neck softly. "I know but I'll be back soon," I spoke as someone came up letting me know the jet was ready. "I'll call you when we land baby," I spoke pulling her into a kiss causing her to pull away with a sigh and small smile. I didn't know what was going on but I knew I needed to get back to soon to make sure everything was okay because I knew she wouldn't tell me what was really going on. "Be careful Grande," She spoke walking backward as I made my way towards the jet. "Bye baby," I spoke blowing her a kiss before making my way up the stairs.