Chapter 3

*Lyndon in Media*

Lyndon's POV

"Welcome to McDonald's how may I help you," I said through the drive-thru headset.

"Lyndon, can you help Ciara in the back?" My stank ass manager asked me. She knows I hate being back there, it be hot, smelly & just mad annoying. The only reason why I took my headset off and went to the back was because Ciara is my Bitch and time always flew when I was with her.

89 LikesCiapapi Hate taking photos, but when I do😌Comments

89 Likes
Ciapapi Hate taking photos, but when I do😌
Comments......

Aphillyiated When you gon stop playin
Cloeandciaraandclaudiasaunt beautiful
Ciapapi thanks auntie❤️
                                           Reply______
718meer Kall me yo
Brooklyn.31st 😍😩
56thnhanes Gorgeous💕

Comment________

"Oh ya gram was getting love last night huh?" I said shoving her gram in her face.

"Put those phones away!" My dusty-ass manager screamed.

"Fuck you," I said under my breath.

"Bitch one of these days she gon hear you," Ciara said to me as she made a McDouble.

"And? She swea I need this job, word to moms she know damn well I got court next month and I'm just tryna have somethin good in the report" I said putting a four-piece chicken nugget in its container.

"Yeah bitch you neva gave me an update on what ya lawyer said" she huffed.

"Nothin major, he said just keep going to my anger classes, show the court I'm working, providing for my little sister, follow my parol and I'm gucci" I said as I talked with my hands.

"That's wassup, ya mom stop by yet?" She whispered.
My mom was well known around the hood, better known as CrackyJacky. She was fuckin for a buck, famous around here for showing her ass when she's high and was always; and I mean always fighting. That shit was embarrassing at first, I was getting sent home every day from school cause bitches always had something to say. As time went on people knew to keep they mouth closed about that shit when I was around.

"Fuck no, she knows not to come to the crib or I'm whoopin ha ass, periodt" I said flipping the burger patty.
My mother don't live with me and my little sister, my dad was taking care of us until he got locked up 4 years ago. He took the fall for this drug bust and my father's partner made a promise that he was gonna make sure there was a roof over his children's head. 4 years later, he's still paying our bills. Even though we had a roof over our heads, there was still things that we needed, like food, clothes, and toiletries, that's another reason why I'm here now at this nutass job.