chapter 1

A town on the kantou plain...

Ukiyoe Town.

In that town there's a "dissolute family" feared by people even today.

"Rikou! Rikou where are you?" (Name) called looking around the koi pond with yuki onna.

(Name) (Last name),Rikuo's childhood friend crush,8 years old third grade.

"Young master!" Yuki onna shouted.Your eyed landed on your childhood friend panting behind the tree."Rikuo! There you are!"rikuo's body tensed up.His eyes widen as you were about to step onto his trap for yuki-onna but you stopped.He sighed in relief.

"Hey! What are you doing in there?!" you asked with your hands on your hips.As yuki-onna ran towards him stepping on the trap,rikuo quickly pulled the rope and caught yuki-onna who's now already swinging on the tree branch.

"UWAAAHH! EHHHHH?!"she said confused.

Your eyes blink a few times then went beside to your childhood friend looking happily caught the yuki-onna."I did it! Youkai get!,"rikuo cheered."So its yuki-onna! You're still clumsy as ever!"

Rikuo Nura,9 years old third grade,Childhood friend of (Name) his crush.

"Rikuo that's not nice" you said.He jump slightly noticing you."(Name)-chan!"just as you were about to scold him you guys suddenly heard a falling noise."what was that?"you asked then saw two youkai's fell on rikou's trap...again.You sighed turning to rikuo's blinking figure.

"Wha---hey! Rikuo!" you shouted but he already ran away.

"Such a prankster" you mumbled crossing your arms.

"He's just like the commander! I know this is a prank but he went too far!" Aotabuo yelled. You giggled."That's rikuo"you said.

.......................

"Everyone was really surprised!Even though they're youkai!," rikuo said telling the story of what happened earlier."And then,And then! Are you listening Grandpa?"His grandpa laughed.

"Hahaha! A master piece indeed.

Supreme Commander,Nurarihyon.

" Youkai shouldn't be really getting scared like that..."his grandfather said.

"Does that mean you'll hand it down to me?,the emblem of the third?" rikuo questioned after sipping the ramen."Hmm...I think I'll wait a while longer...until you get a bit bigger and become more like a youkai"rikuo beamed.

"REALLY?!"

"I'll do my best and become a great Youkai Don like grandpa!,I promise I'll do my best!"Rikuo promised causing his grandfather to laugh blowing his cigarette pipe.

"Haha sounds promising" he said.

"But are youkai really that cool?Are they really strong?" rikuo asked.

"What the heck are saying,rikuo!! Don't you know about my younger days?!" His grandfather asked a bit annoyed.Rikuo beamed in excitement clasping his hands.

"Tell me! Tell me! I love that story!" rikuo said with spark.His grandfather grinned proudly.

"Youkai_They use spells of spirits,can fly around the sky,appear whenever they want,And their swords skills,martial arts,and even their appearance exceeds the imagination of normal men!! I had a hundred youkai servants who obeyed me night after night we ran wild.Feared by humans,adored by youkai as their surpeme commander.I was the one, they called the master of the world of darkness!"His grandfather said telling the story proudly.