Just Another Night

Logan's POV:

(Pic above is Logan and Sean)

As Monica and Luke both clicked the restraints and stuck me and locked the door.

Then I popped my cuffs and dropped to the ground, after pulling out my IV. Then went straight to the vents to go and get Adelaie.

"Took you long enough, beautiful baby dancer! C'mon and get me out of here nice ass asshole!" She said trying to pull herself. I didn't listen so I just un handcuffed her.

"So I was thinking Emercyn on floor 2 and Julie. She killed me twice today!? Twice!" She said giggling like an actual lunatic.

     After she was I took the handcuffs off she jumped up to the air vent to go and unlock the rest.

        At officially 11:37 we all met in the lounge to plan out tonight's mission. I pulled out the notebook we made for the Red Nights. I opened it as Brooke ran up to me and cling to my neck.

"Little Loggy Bear I missed you!!!!!" She said. This must mean she is Clara. Her 5 year old persona.

And the next words Sean said confirmed my theory. "Clara get of Logan so he can breathe and shoe us what to do tonight." He pulled her off as he eyes filled with tears and she made a pouty puppy face and stuck her face into Adelaie's purple fluffy sweater.

"Stupid stupid little motherfucking cunts," she whispered as Adelaie nodded me on to speak to the guys.

     "Alright, so Alister as you known head to your spot, Adelaie the 2 you chose this morning that's it! Bro-I mean Clara go with Addi tonight, and Sean you are with me so we can get most of the upper tunneling and roofing figured out so we don't have double work tomorrow. Everyone got their place?" Alister nodded as Addi and Brooke just gave me thumbs up.

       "Adelaie lets go teach some bitches a lesson." And now she is back to Brooke.

    "Wait for me and the blood bombing blue back Cookie Cunt!" She yelled and she did 4 backhand springs to catch up.

      "What the actual fuck is wrong with us," Sean said as we both laughed and made our way to the front clerk desks.

                 •Time Skip•

      "So if you look here all we have left to map out is the Basement, the med level on 14 and the roofing," I said and Sean nodded.

     "I can't believe we are getting this close to finding a way out of here," he smiled. The reason I love his smile, you don't see it often, but when you do it's contagious. Contagious of hope, love and family. He can just do that.

    "No kidding 3 years is way to long to have coffee or a nice In-And-Out Burger and fries," I say and we both giggle as we hear 3 sets of feet.

     "Look Alister all I was going to do is see how long it took me until I could fly," I heard Brooke say and Adelaie laugh.

     "Yeah Al Boa Boo Bee. The Super Katie Key could've done it and if not, well I have could have killed 3! THREE!" She then ran up and saw me and Sean.

     "King Asshole. Pump His Front. Tell Alister that we were just having fun on the roof!" She said and her eyes were red. Shit what did she take now??

       "Adelaie what have you taken now??" She smiled.

      "I found weed chocolate cupcakes in Julie the biggest bitch of the town of bitches had a tray. And I wanted a snack, since I can't eat your ass as my dessert." Then Adelaie went straight to the ground, but before she smashed her face in Alister caught her.

      "I'm just going to take her to her room. And don't worry Logan I'll hook her up so you don't have to go in there later."

        "Thanks Alister that's a lit of help." I say and he drags her off to her room.

       "We still have a while to kill let's play a game!" Sean said as Alister got back.

        "Truth or Dare bitches. Veronica Lamparez in the fucking house!" And so we agreed.

     "V? Truth or Dare?" Sean said to start the game up.
      "Um truth I don't wanna break my nose!"
       "Okay.. um how many times have you had sex?"
     And her face went red.

            "Okay ummm... there is the coffee shop dude the model the singer the dancer, oh and his choreographer! Also the writer, the director, the chef, the chef's brother, the chef's other brother, the chef's other brother, umm the doctor the surgeon, the nurse, the um stripper the Cookie Monster and Santa don't ask those are long stories just don't ask and the one book club guy and I think gang is it! So that would be 18! I've fucked more people than Logan!" She said and my face went red as a tomato.

      Because she was right. Only my ex girlfriend and the guy I made out with which is only 2. Damn I'm sad.

"Okay we don't have to make Logan feel like a not whore. V your turn," Sean said. Thanks Sean really.

"Um don't boss me around! Okay Logan truth or dare?" She said looking at me smiling.

"I'll do truth.. I guess" I say insecurely. You never know what she will say. "Okay... out of the Red Knights who would you hook up with?" The sly smirk on her face showed she wanted to cause trouble. She wanted a fight. And with V a fight is a fight.

"Um.. well I mean.." I said stalling because I just don't want to say my answer. Sean. Sean is my answer. He is a good guy and would treat me right. But that's to sappy.

"Tell me before I kick your ass and slit your throat with a fucking knife." She said coming to me and was about to attack. Sean stood up but before he could do anything I opened my big mouth.

"Okay okay! It's Sean I would hook up with Sean."

Everyone stared at me like they were trying to take my soul. Suddenly Brooke came out of it and looked at me with pity.

As everyone just kept staring at me tears brimmed in my eyes. A stray went down my cheek and I wiped it away furiously. I don't cry, at least in front of people.

"Logan.. Logan it's okay everything is okay. Please don't cry there is nothing wrong with you." Sean said in a hushed tone. As he came and crushed me in a hug a sob escaped my lips.

I officially broke.

Sean's POV:

My ears must have deceived me. Did Logan, my long lasting crush my amazing friend say I was the only one she would hook up with.

All I can think of is how to calm him down. He hasn't cried in front of any of us before. I have no clue what to do except comfort him.

"It's alright Logan... shh shh, don't try and speak just breathe. Don't try anything just breathe with me. In and out. That's all." As he listened to my words this grip loosened and his breathes became longer and more smooth. He lift his head with no tears left, but his beautiful dark browns eyes mourn for love for care.

So I did anything a good friend would do for their friend.

I kissed him.

And he kissed me back.

Hello! So I'm sorry that this took 1,000,000 years. But high school is kicking my ass. I was kinda failing science so I took a break. Plz forgive me I'll give you a cookie (hands cookie) happy? That is wonderful. Well I'll right way sooner!
XOXO~Sarah♥️🤓♾

(Word Count: 1308)