ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Pink House ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Jimin and Namjoon were walking. Jimin was holding Namjoon's hand tightly, "Thank you for saving me~" Namjoon smiled "anything for my baby boy" Jimin blushed. They got to Jimin's house, Namjoons eyes widened of how big it was for one little boy like Jimin. "You coming~?" Jimin looked at Namjoon "Yeah I'm coming" Namjoon smiled which caused Jimin to smile. Jimin unlocked the door and opened it Namjoons eyes glistened over the furniture ( the inside of the house is at the top) Jimin points to the couch"Y-You can sit there if you want t-to" Namjoon nodded and sat on the couch. Jimin walked to the kitchen to make drinks then came back with chocolate milk" I'm back Da- Namjoon" Namjoon's eyes widened "D-D-Did you almost call me daddy?" Jimin slowly nodded before sitting down Namjoon smiled a bit "How old are you, Jimin?" Jimin looked at him " I'm 17, You?" "I'm 19" Namjoon replied.
Jimin hummed in response it got silent until Namjoon broke the silence "Your pretty cute for a boy, Jimin" Jimin blushed " Thank you N-Namjoon" Namjoon smiled at his cuteness" Hm? Looks like you were going to the mall. Do you still want to go Jiminie?" Jimin smiled and nodded he got up when " Ah- Ah- Ah Jiminie finish your chocolate milk first." Jimin pouted" Okay namjoonie." He sat down and drank his chocolate milk slowly." Namjoonie I'm done can we go now?" Namjoon chuckled" Alright Jiminie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•~Chapter is short like my dick. 😂❤️~•

•~Sorry I couldn't update early i was focusing on school~•

•~I may not be updating as much. Because I have so much to do next week cause I will be going home for Christmas~•

•~ But I hope you enjoyed this ❤️✨🌙~•

•~Next chapter will be In Love?~•

Bye bye lovelies!!!💕