Chapter 31: Charlie, Charlie, are you there?

Bill's P.O.V.

We sat in the dark forest as (Y/n) tried to collect herself, I held her in my arms as she cried. It hurts to know that the love of my life is hurting so bad, she can't help remembering it, she can't help that the images of that awful night are playing through her mind by force. I try to distract her from it, but to no unveil, she can't stop thinking about it.

Our eyes adjusted to the dark, moon lit lighting. I could see in the distance and tint of pink lighting. I squinted my eyes in hope of seeing what was possibly lurking there. The pink aura pulsed brightly until it slowly faded away as I stared at it.

"Um, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, Bill?" She sniffled.

"I think we should leave and head back to the shack." I darted my eyes around.

"Why?" She looked up with puffy eyes, "What's wrong?"

"I just have a bad feeling, something's really strange."

"What do you mean, Bill?" She asked with her big, (e/c) eyes.

"It doesn't feel... safe right now, everything feels... off? I guess." With out a word more, I scooped (Y/n) up into my arms and started walking away from the picnic. I had a bad feeling growing the pit of my stomach as the seconds grew by. I had no idea what was lurking in the forest but it wasn't something good.

"Bill, what's wrong?" She asked with worry in her eyes, "You're concerning me, I-"

Before she ended her sentence she disappeared. She freaking disappeared.

"(Y/n)?!" I freaked out, "(Y/n)?! Where are you?! Where did you go?!" I scrambled around attempting to find her.

"Hello, Bill." A familiar voice spoke from the trees.

"You." I gritted my teeth and growled.

Your P.O.V. (Secondary P.O.V.)

"Bill, what's wrong?" You asked with worry in your eyes, "You're concerning me, I-" You vanished. You couldn't see Bill anymore. "Bill?!" You screamed, "Bill, where are you?!" Fear struck your heart as you looked around at your surroundings.

"Oh, no." Tears pricked at your eyes once more, "No, no, no, no, no, no." You mutter as you look around.

You were in a dimly lit room just like before, you remember the windows distinctly from all of the times you attempted to jump to them in hopes of escaping.

You fell to the floor and sunk to your knees as more tears pricked to you eyes. "This can't be happening."

"Oh it's fucking happening." He stood over you blocking the doorway like he always did, the grimace of his face was just like how you remember it.

"Charlie." You whisper.

Bill's P.O.V.

"You little bitch!" I stormed up to Pyronica. "Where the hell is (Y/n)?" 

"Oh stop your worrying, she's fine... somewhat." She smirked devilishly.

"What did you do to her?" 

"It was nothing, really. I just allowed her to visit an old friend of hers. I'm sure she'll love it." She laughed as I gritted my teeth.

I calm myself down to the best of my ability, I knew that being angry would get me nowhere in this situation. "I'm going to say this very slowly for you, just so that you can understand and get it through that empty space where your brain is suppose to be..." I breathed in and out once more, "Where the hell is (Y/n)?!" I snapped.