Secrets we keep

George Weasley was as straight as a board, as straight as an uncooked noodle, straight just like his twin, who liked girls just as much as the next guy....at least that's what hogwarts saw.
  The twins were hanging out with their best friend, lee Jordan. They sat in the common room with some of their other friends. Angelina and Alicia sat with the three. "So do you guys have a crush on anyone? Alicia has her eyes on someone." Angelina teased, nudging her blushing friend in the ribs. "Sod off, Angie!" Alicia exclaimed. Fred also turned pink. "Er, not really, I guess..." he mumbled, obviously trying to hide something. Lee glanced at George, his heart fluttering, hoping for something he knew wouldn't happen. "Nah, I'm not into anyone right now, how about you, Angie?" George asked, keeping his eyes firmly off lee.
Lee sighed in a disappointed way. This is something hogwarts didn't know, they didn't know how long George and lee spent sneaking around the castle after hours, how George was closeted out of fear, but still spent hours in the broom closets with lee Jordan because he craved Lee's touch, no one, not even Fred, knew how much George loved lee.
Fred, being George's twin, of course gets suspicious about the long periods of time his twin is gone, then comes back from supposedly no where, his ginger hair a wild mess and his robes and collar of his white shirt pulled up, covering his pale neck. Of course, George would quickly brush off all questions about this and change the subject quicker than a flash of lighting every time anything about it was brought up.
"I think I may have my eyes out for someone..." Angelina's gaze lingered on George a little longer than usual. Lee felt jealousy boil inside of him. Sure, George hid it, but George was still his man! To feel comforted, lee reached under the small coffee table and put his hand on George's. George flinched and pulled his hand away, secretively glancing around to see if anyone noticed, then shot a worried glance at lee. Lee's heart dropped sadly and he crossed his arms.
"What's up with you, Lee?" Fred asked, noticing Lee's crossed arms. "Nothing..." Lee mumbled. George wanted to reach out and hug lee close to him and tell him he's sorry, if only he wasn't so scared.
After awhile, everyone went up to their dorms one by one until it was only George and lee. "I'll be up in a moment." George reassured Fred, who nodded slowly then walked to their dormitory. Lee sat on one of the couches with his knees to his chest, avoiding George's eye contact. "I'm sorry about earlier, but that was risky, would if someone saw?" George asked quietly, referring to lee trying to hold George's hand. Lee sighed, "then they would of assumed we where dating." Lee answered. "Exactly! That's like, the worst case scenario." George exclaimed. Lee felt himself get ticked off. "No, the worst case scenario would be for them not to accept us, but you wouldn't know that because you always want to hide us from them!" Lee snapped, making George flinch slightly.
George sighed, "I can't be rushed into anything, Lee." He said. "I'm not trying to rush you into anything, but do you know how much it hurts for me when you sit there and act like you don't love me? It hurts, George." Lee added the last part quietly. George frowned and his heart ached. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Look, I love you, lee, and I know I may not show it, but you have to keep that in mind! I love you, every minute of every day!" George said sadly. Lee looked down and a moment of silence passed.
"I wish you could show it to me, though." He said quietly. George felt his heart ache and he walked closer to the sad boy. "Lee...I just....I'm afraid." George finally said. Lee looked up at George for the first time. "Of what, George? Why are you afraid to tell everyone your dating me? Are you embarrassed? Is that it? Your ashamed to be with me?" Lee asked, feeling more and more hurt with each question. George's eyes widened as hurt flashed across his face. "No! I just..." George couldn't find the right words and lee took George's silence the wrong way.
Tears bubbled up in the corners of Lee's eyes as he scoffed in disbelief and hung his head. George panicked. "No, wait! I didn't mean to...ugh! Lee! I love you! I don't mean to hurt you, lee, I really do love you." George said. Lee looked up, a tear running down his face. "Then prove it! Why do you hide our relationship, then?" Lees voice cracked. "If you truly loved me, you would want to brag about it, not hide it!" A sob escaped from Lee's throat and that was enough for George to pull lee into his embrace.
"Lee, you have to trust me when I say I do wanna brag about our relationship, because you make me the happiest man in hogwarts, your my everything, but I'm afraid, not because I'm in a relationship with you, but because your a boy, so many people hate gays, and there are so many people in hogwarts, I don't only hide our relationship for me, but for you, too, I don't want you receiving hate, if people hate me, then they'll taunt you, and..." George broke off because he felt tears swell up in his eyes, too.
Lee's arms were wrapped around George's neck, as George had his arms around Lee's back, as lee was on top of George, listening to Him. Lee started to cry again at his boyfriends sweet words. George buried his face into Lee's shoulder. Lee felt his shirt get wet with George's tears, when George pulled away for air, he whispered in Lee's ear. "I'm sorry, lee, I'm so sorry that I'm hurting you, but I'm so fucking scared." He sobbed. Lee lifted his chin for George's shoulder and kissed George, this time, George kissed back. Lee pulled away and gently pressed his forehead against George's. "It's okay, we'll get through this, because I'll be there with you, every baby step of the way, 'Kay?" Lee whispered. George made a weird sound, like a sob mixed with a sound of happiness and nodded, kissing lee again. "I l-love you." George said quietly. Lee smiled, starting to get watery again, "I know, I love you too."