Chapter 3

I was driving to meet up with my friend Jenni at the mall. I was just so happy to see her, she texted me to see her at the mall. Apparently it was urgent.

I was wearing a black flowy over the shoulder crop top, black short shorts with a, real, gold chain hanging from the pocket. And some nice complete black vans.

I was currently singing to the radio which had that song called Boom or whatever. It's that song that plays on The Fault In Our Stars. The song was annoying, but I sure did love John Green!

I pulled into the mall and strutted to Starbucks. A girl, about 16, walked over towards me with the hugest grin on her face. I smile towards her and laughed a little.

"Omg. Is this real life?" She started to fan herself all dramatic like. "I'm a huge fan! You helped me to come out the closet of being lesbian. Youre a huge inspiration!" Can I get a pic and an autographie?" She giggled. That's so sweet and cute. In proud she had the courage to come out the closet. She is a beautiful girl.

I grabbed her phone and took a selfie kissing the sweet girl on the cheeck as she half a heart and i held up my hand as the other half. She smile and hugged me. I signed her phone saying:
You are so perfect love ya :* Lilly Tom.

She looked as if she was going to cry. I just smiled and kissed her on the forehead. I was way taller than her. Well. I am a model (A/N: tehe).

"I want to be just like you! After I graduate high school I'm going to sign up for a modelling job!" She screeched. I smiled, but a sad one.

"Don't do that. Go to collage. Get a life on your own so you can fall back on. Don't try and be like someone else. Cuz you know what? I want to be just like you." I smiled. I just had her mouth hanging low and her eyes widened in shock. I nodded as if saying yeah.

"Sometimes I want to be a normal girl. Not get mobbed every time I walk out my house." I smiled and winked. I knew she was cringing not to scream. I got her twitter and followed her.

To: Jenni
YO DUDE WHER IZ YOU

From: Jenni
I'm not Jenni... Turn around... :3).

"Okay. Please tell me I'm not going to get kidnapped." I said aloud as I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then... I heard a chuckle. A chuckle made from only one person in the world. I turned around and hugged my ex boyfriend.

"I miss you, Lilly Tom (He doesn't know her last name. Only Tom)." I heard his voice. I'm missed him so much. We only broke up because he became famous, as did I. And we couldn't work around our schedules to see each other.

"I love you too, Ashton." I smiled into his shoulder.

YES I DID JUST PULL OUT THE 5SOS GIG! IZ YEW GOTSA PROBLEM (-.-') CUZ I GOTS ONE LEZ PROBLEM WIDOUT YEW \(•3•)/

(See what I did there?😏)