une

始まり

YANG JEONGIN has just started skating at the Sochi Grand Prix meaning that he had the opportunity to compete against other ice skaters. However, he didn't receive the best results in the end. The legendary worldwide's known skater, Hwang Hyunjin, has just placed
first. Meaning that the noirette has won his fifth consecutive Grand Prix Final, in spite of the belief that he is coming close to retiring.

Yang Jeongin, on the other hand, places last in the entire competition leading to a mental breakdown over his dog's death. As he is reading the news about his performance (even though his coach tells him not to do so), one comment caught the attention of his eye. "Yang Jeongin is a very horrible ice-skater, I'm very disappointed of his performance for today. Can't he just quit already? Even Hyunjin is better than him. What a disappointment!" mumbled the brunette while reading the comment.

The male began to let out a tiring sigh, of course, he was used to being compared too Hwang Hyunjin and many other skaters. But what could he even do about it? It was the truth after all, well, too him it is. "It's not the end of the world, Jeongin. There's always next time." said Jeongin's coach Akane. As much as Jeongin wanted to believe his coaches words, he just couldn't bring himself too.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute." said Jeongin as he quickly got up from his seat and made his way to the bathroom.

But little did he know......footsteps were following right after him.....

✧˖*°࿐

AS SOON AS Jeongin entered the bathroom, he hurriedly ran inside the last bathroom stall to quickly dial his mother. "Hello?" called out a feminine voice through the speaker as a smile began to form on the boys face, "Mom...did you see my performance today?" spoke up Jeongin as he tried to fight the urge too hold back his tears.

"Of course I did! You did amazing even though there were some slight mistakes. Why'd you ask? Is there something wrong?" replied Jeongin's Mother cheerfully. Tears slowly began to roll down on the boy's cheeks, "Haha...thank you for your kind words, Mom. I really appreciate it. The reason why I called you in the first place was because I wanted to tell you that I messed up very badly. I'm sorry." said Jeongin as he quickly hung up the phone.

The lad started to choke out a loud cry, "I-If only I didn't mess up...what could've happened?" spoke Jeongin while letting out a sniff. A few seconds later the door kicks open forcefully, which scares the shit out of Jeongin almost making him to fall off of the toilet seat. And there stood a male standing in front of the doorway with an angry look on his face who looked familiar.