Chapter 1

"Jirian, you must remember no to use your-" "I know" Jakku sighed and patted my back "Just be careful" I looked at him and smirked "Nah, I kinda want to know what death feels like" He sighed "I know that was a joke but-" "Yeah I know 'Be careful, since you're the last one of your clan' yada, yada. I'll be fine Jakku, I promise" He smiled and patted my head, ruffling my hair. "Alright kid. Love ya" I rolled my eyes and put my hood up and walked into the building. I sighed and began up the stairs. Passing another group in the process, when I passed them my nose flared, smelling a strong chakra. I sighed and continued, only walking up two stairs I saw a group of other genin in front of a door that read two. I passed the group making them look at me. "Where are you going!" I turned around and rose an eyebrow "Hm...Genjutsu, I'm guessing." I smirked "You know we are supposed to be on the third floor? This is the second floor, it's a Genjutsu on the sign. Making it the illusion of us being on the third floor." I answered and continued on my way "Wait! Who are you?" I groaned and turned around again "Jirian. And you are? Whoever asked that" I asked placing a hand on my side "Kiba, Kiba Inuzuka" "A dog man?" I tilted my head slightly confused, knowing that the Inuzuka clan was an infamous clan for their Kekkei Genkai and their incredible chakra. He glared at me "Why you-" I laughed, cutting him off "I didn't mean it as an insult. Only as an observation" He calmed down slightly, but still slightly upset. He opened his mouth to say something when I turned around saying "We can all introduce ourselves later. If your all still alive that is." I stated disappearing into the hallway.

*Narrators P.O.V*

"Well that was interesting" Kiba sighed, still slightly ticked off. "If we're all still alive! Who does she think she is?!" Naruto shouted, now only knowing that this girl was now going to be a pain. "Someone who greatly underestimates her opponents" Sasuke answered smirking "This is going to be very interesting"

*Jirian's P.O.V*

"Idiots" I rolled my eyes "I don't know about that Alduin" His apparition appeared next to me as he said, "You say them, crowding around the wrong door" "That had a genjutsu on the sign, not everyone can sense that Alduin" He scoffed and rolled his crimson eyes "Whatever, where's this classroom?" "Right in front of us. And say they're stupid" He growled and shoved me slightly, I only laughed and opened the door. Seeing people everywhere already I took a spot in a corner and began reading my book "Really?! In front of me?!" I smirked "It's an interesting series Alduin" His face went completely red "It is basically fifty shades of grey!" I nodded "Exactly" He turned away, still bright red. I only laughed at him and went back to reading

*A few moments later*

I was giggling like a schoolgirl while Alduin was just in a corner. Still very red, when a voice cut through my fits of giggles. "I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to beat you all!" My face still being very red from my book. I walked up and giggled "Fun" He looked at me and pointed "You're are that cocky girl from this morning!" I rose an eyebrow and pocketed my book "I wasn't being cocky, merely being an observer." I stated, "And I wouldn't say this morning, more like 20 minutes ago" He continued to glare at me and harrumphed. "Alright then" I breathed in deeply through my nose when his scent was picked up "His chakra! It's...It's" I noticeably tensed and clenched my jaw. I breathed in deeply and smirked calming myself "You know what, I like you. I'm Jirian Sheruton. And I'm from the dragon clan up in the mountains" He looked at me confused "A dragon clan?" I nodded "What do you do? Control dragons?" I shrugged "Kinda, I would go more into detail but, that would give you an advantage wouldn't it?" He looked at me ever more confused "How would I use it as an advantage?" I groaned and facepalmed "Alduin you were half right, this one isn't really that bright" "Told you so" "Technically no" "Phtt whatever" "Never mind, I'll give you the shortened version: Like the Inuzuka clan, my clan can speak with dragons and understand them, not only that we can control these creatures. But there are specific clans that can actually control other mythical creatures or turn into them." I explained, Naruto looked amazed by this "Whoa! Amazing!" I sighed "To you maybe, but to me, it's kinda boring" I shrugged and looked to the front of the room "He's a Uzumaki. That means he has the Rasengan, and he's the last of them. If he's mastered it, this will be a very interesting fight" I look back at them, specifically at the black-haired kid. He glared at me "You need something?" He scoffed out "No" I answered glaring back at him "An Uchiha? I thought they were all dead" Alduin said from behind the Uchiha. "Interesting" I smirked "So you're Sasuke Uchiha. The last one correct?" He looked surprised and continued to glare "And?" I tilted my head and laughed "Nothing really. Except for the fact that." I stopped myself before I continued "The fact that what?" He clenched his teeth and balled his fist. He anticipated that I would say something bad about his clan or something about his brother "Oh nothing, I was just wondering about your Sharingan, and if was as good as my books told me." I finished, he relaxed slightly "So you're a bookworm?" I shrugged "Kinda" I pulled out the book I was reading "I mean if you consider this reading material." Everyone's faces went red "You read THAT?!" "Oh, geez she just as bad as Kakashi Sensei" I put my book away and shoved my hands into my coat "Kakashi? As in Kakashi Hatake?" Naruto, Sasuke and some pink-haired girl looked up "Yeah, how would you know about him?" "My sensei told me about him" I answered honestly.