Halloween Pt 1.

A/N Did I mention this is one where the war never happens? Well, the war never happens in this one.

Third Person POV

Harry and Draco were happier than they ever thought possible, one because Harry went to an abusive aunt, uncle, and cousin every summer, two because Draco's father and mother hated him, but, all the bad stuff put aside they love each more than they thought possible, since they were enemies before the sixth year started, Harry was happy Ginny had a soulmate and would leave him alone, her soulmate was Luna, but, what they didn't know was that at the Halloween party they would be happy, yes, but, eventually that happiness would crumble from Draco being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It was a day before Halloween and Dumbledore had yet to announce the party in the Great Hall tomorrow night, but, he would be announcing it at breakfast that morning, Harry and Draco walked into the Great Hall hand in hand smiling as big as possible and sat down by Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Ron, everyone was happy frankly, but, some didn't last long being happy with their soulmates, those people constantly fought but would kiss and make-up immediately, then fight again. 

That was different for the couples surrounding Harry and Draco, Ron, Blaise, Hermione, and Pansy, they all secretly liked each other before they found out they were soulmates, but never admitted it to anyone including themselves, until they found out they were soulmates they did, except Hermione and Pansy who told each other at a party one night when they were drunk with veritaserum, and Harry and Draco who admitted it to each other a couple of days after school started, they didn't need veritaserum to know the other knew they meant what they had said because they could see it in each other's eyes.

Harrys POV

Draco and I sat at the table by Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Ron, all of whom were holding hands secretly under the table, "So, Ron, were you made Blaise's bitch?" Draco asked and I punched him with my free hand since we were holding hands under the table, "Oi! What was that for?"

"You don't just ask people that!" I whisper-hissed at him,

"He does it to us!" he hissed back and I rolled my eyes,

"Doesn't mean anything, you should know when you ask that I'm going to hit you just like Ron gets when he asks that!" I pretty much yelled,

"Guys! People are staring calm down," Hermione said letting go of Pansy's hand to hit me in the head,

"Oi, that hurt," I said rubbing my head,

"Good, Dumbledore was trying to speak as you two were arguing," she said pointing to Dumbledore we turned and listened,

"Thank you, boys, now, as you all know tomorrow is Halloween," he started before he was interupted by the muggle-borns cheers and clapping, "Ok, that's enough, tomorrow I will be having a Halloween party tomorrow night and will let you all have the day off to have time to pick your costumes, in the muggle or wizarding world, whichever you prefer, and get ready for the party as I know some of you girls will need lot's of time to get ready and pick outfits along with most of you guys, but, I have some ground rules, you will not wear, as the muggles say, slutty outfits that show indecent things on your body and if you do you will be forced to wear something else and a cloak of my choice, now, tuck in,"

"So, Draco, are you going to look hot for me tomorrow?" I asked nudging his side as the plates filled with food,

"I always look hot," he said nudging me and kissing my cheek, 

"Will you look extra hot for me?" I asked pouting my lip out, 

"Yes, I will, now, will you look extra hot for me?" he asked nudging me,