•Todoroki || Christmas Specials 1•

Requested by Hamilbab thanks for the constant comments and reactions, it helps me to improve my work :)  

>>>>><<<<<

Todoroki walks around town, window shopping in the snow. Christmas is coming up, and he has no idea what to get for his lovely girlfriend, Y/N. So far, he's been out for about an hour and found nothing.

Why am I so bad at picking gifts? I should know her better than anyone else... He thinks as he continues window shopping.

After walking another half mile, he thinks about giving up. Until, he spots one shop that stands out from the rest across the street. This is perfect...

>>>>>Back with Y/N<<<<<

Y/N was currently sprinting around her shared apartment, putting up Christmas lights wherever she could fit. She set up the tree, but decided to wait until Shoto got home to decorate it. She had gone to the store earlier to get cookie dough to bake cute Christmas cookies with the one she loves.

She already finished her Christmas shopping, seeing as Christmas is tomorrow. Her and Shoto are hosting a Christmas party with all of their friends from U.A., everyone was supposed to arrive tomorrow at 6.

She reaches into the last supply box and pulls out a mistletoe, deciding to hang it above where the living room meets the kitchen, smirking evilly to herself. I'm going to get so many people with this... She subconsciously starts to laugh evilly as Shoto walks back from his nearly 2 hours of shopping.

"Uhm, Y/N.. Should I be concerned?" He questions worriedly as said girl continues to laugh evilly until she breaks into a coughing fit.

"H-huh? Oh, welcome home, Shoto! Haha, didn't hear you come in.." She smiles nervously as Shoto slowly walks away, unknown to Y/N, he was hiding a box behind his back with the absolute perfect gift.

"Yeah, okay. I'm just gonna... Slowly back away." He hightails it out of the room and into the spare bedroom to hide her perfect gift. "Just wait until tomorrow.." He smiles down at the crate.

"Shoto! Come here, please~" Y/N shouts from down the hall.

"Coming, dear." He smiles as he closes the door and locks it with his key. 

"Let's decorate the tree! And then bake cookies!" Y/N jumps up and down as her eyes light up like a child in a candy store.

"Sounds good, lets do it." He smiles. 

After 45 minutes of hanging ornaments, they finally finish and step back to admire their work.

"Wow, it's so pretty.." Y/N mumbles, glancing up at the big tree in front of her. Todoroki hugs her from behind and rests his head on her shoulder while sighing.

"Yeah, it is. Now, about those cookies..." He smiles when she darts to the kitchen to prepare the dough.

"Shou~ can you find the cookie cutters and food coloring?" She sweetly asks, making such a cute face that Shoto could never say no to.

"Of course, darling." He smiles as her cheeks turn a light pink. He reaches into the cabinet, and as he grabs the box of cookie cutters, he gets a hair full of flour. 

"Pfft- Hahaha!" Y/N laughs as Shoto turns around slowly and glaring at her. While she's too  busy doubling over laughing, he grabs a hand full of flour and throws it in her face.

"Take that!" He laughs triumphantly. Y/N glares as she grabs some chocolate syrup and dumps it on his head. Todoroki freezes, making no emotion visible on his face. Y/N gulps and starts to back away, until he suddenly sprints forward and trapping her on the wall. He puts his hands on her waist and leans in, as if he's about to kiss her, and then starts tickling her mercilessly.