"Are you...a queen...?" "Ha! No, not...at the moment."

name// antoinette mauvais

nickname// toni (only luciano gets to call her this, refer to her by it and she'll slit your throat) 

other names// the golden lady, ms. mauvais

age// 300 

personality// on the outside, she's heartless and cruel. she pretends to care about nothing but the secret of immortality; her life's work and sole obsession. she only allows you to see what she wants you to see, and she's very good at hiding her true feelings. she is selfish, but only because she's never had to be anything else, she prides herself upon being a lone wolf; that way, no one can tell what you truly feel. but she's not what she seems. she has a kind side, buried deep within the hurt and the heartbreak and the longing for something, anything to fill the void in her soul that losing her family left behind. she tries to be otherwise, but above all, she is human. she requires love and affection just like everyone else, if not more. she is wary because her past is one of pain and suffering, she needs patience and understanding to be comfortable around others. she is a master of disguise, so be careful. one simple action can make her either your greatest ally, or your worst enemy. 

sexuality// antoinette is pansexual. she sees hearts and souls, not appearances and genders

birthday// may 16th, but she never wants to celebrate it

zodiac: taurus

nationality// french

nationality// french. she's fluent in both french and english, although french is her mother tongue. 

looks//