02

ethan's pov

once we got to the restaurant and sat down, the waiter handed us our menus. emma looked so good, i never thought i'd be able to say she's mine. well, technically i still can't say she is, the fans don't know. i brought her here to talk to her about that, i'm hoping i can convince her to tell them.

i clear my throat as i say "so, em, there's something i wanted to ask you" her blue eyes look up from the menu and make contact with mine

"whats up?" she says

"well, we've been dating for a couple months now, and we still haven't told anyone except our closest friends, and i think it might be time to announce it?" it was supposed to be a statement but i got so nervous it ended up sounding like a question.

emma looks at me, scrunching her eyebrows as she responded, "i agree. i've also been meaning to talk to you about that."

i sigh in relief as i say "how should we tell them? should we make a video? an instagram post? twitter? there's so many ways we can do this" i say all in one breath

emma laughs as she sees how nervous i am and just says "don't worry ethan, we'll figure it out. for now let's just enjoy this dinner."

***********************************************************************************************

hey guys it's isa (again)! i wrote this super tiny update! there's so much more coming soon plus some unexpected DRAMA. thank u so much for reading this! 10 votes for next update :) also! do you guys wanna see more of ethan's POV? and everyone else is gonna be here soon, i promise!