The Story Of Four

Four. Our lucky number, or so we always thought. Well this is the story of how we became three, but I'll give you a little introduction first.

We were born as Four Girls. On the Fourth of December. I was born Four minutes earlier. And Four days later a nurse accidentally hands me to their Mom. Four magical things.

Looking at it now our powers fit perfectly. I'm Willow Anderson, the girl next door I always wanted to know what was going on. I have super speed. Eme, the oldest triplet, the wild exotic one has heat control. Elowen, the middle triplet, the loner shy left out one has mirror abilities. Lastly Emberly, the last triplet, the one full of sympathy has healing powers, and Telekinesis.

Ten years ago Elowen was running down the hallway. She looked back at her sisters. Seconds later she ran through the mirror in front of her. There was no mess and no scars on her, she simply was in the mirror then walked back out. We all looked at each other in shock. We all swore not to say a word about it, but El now avoids mirrors.

Two months later we were outside. We were playing tag and I was it. Needless to say I dont remember much because I ran into almost everything in the backyard and still have a few scars.

Two years later we were home alone for the first time ever, and we kinda sorta put a pizza in the oven with the cardboard under it....and we also forgot to set the timer...we maybe started a fire. Eme being the responsible one smelt something weird and ran downstairs, with us right behind her. She says she doesn't remember it, but she ran into the kitchen opened the oven(we screamed thinking the fire was eating her) and she took in the heat. She looked shocked when she opened her eyes and she turned to us and said "pizzas done"(cause somehow she managed to take enough heat out of the pizza so it was the perfect temperature). Later we tested her and she melted ice than she made it snow in July.

Lastly Emberly. Three years after the pizza incident we were home alone again. Ember was upstairs finishing school work when we heard her scream. We ran up stairs and she was gripping her head. "Make it stop. Please just make it stop." Then things started flying around the room causing Eme to get cut by a pear of scissors flying past. Suddenly the madness stopped and tears roll down Embers face. "I'm so sorry." She says and without thinking wipes her hand across the cut. We stare in awe as it healed. "I've been doing that for years." She says casually. Their parents walk in and next thing we know Charles Xavier is in the living room.