jeno

"congratulations for being accepted to this agency, lee jeno!" hyunwook, jeno's new manager congratulated the boy

"thank you, um.." jeno stopped.

"just call me wook. think of me as your older brother. i'm only 35. don't make me feel old." his manager laughed, which caused jeno to laugh too. "okay, thanks, wook."

"so, do you wanna celebrate by going somewhere with your friends?" hyunwook asked the 18 year old boy. jeno looked at him, "can i?"

hyunwook smiled, "of course you can. where do you wanna go?"

jeno thought for a while, "an arcade, with one of my friends. he's a model too. his name's na jaemin. does it ring a bell?" jeno raised one of his eyebrows.

hyunwook smiled. "why- of course i know that boy! he's so sweet. he once gave all the staffs cupcakes. an angel."

jeno chuckled, "he tends to do that. also, yeah.. the arcade with jaemin. can i?" jeno asked for a confirmation.

"yes, of course. but- it would be nice if you posted something on instagram about it later. so later on when you gain more popularity, people can see when you entered the company since you will post something on this exact date. do you get it, jeno?" hyunwook asked.

jeno scratched his head, "i just have to make an instagram account and post something about my hangout, right?"

hyunwook clapped. "yes! also, so you don't have an instagram account?"

jeno shook his head.

"well, it's time to make you one. it's a must for models like you to have one in this agency." hyunwook informed jeno.

so they made his account. jeno clicked the button on his phone after.

welcome jenxlee!