What is wrong with that bitch?!

Pandora POV:

We rushed to the place where the scream is just to see Rose got attacked by two-tailed cats, magical cats that has two tail, it usually bring luck your business.

''Stop!'' i ordered them. They stop attacking and look at me. When i look more closely, i saw a litter of two-tailed kittens and a female two-tailed cat injured.

''Rose, what happen here?'' i sternly asked.

''I don't know, they just suddenly attacked me.'' she answered with teary eyes. Her dress is tear up and claw mark is all over her.

''Is that so? Maybe i should check the cameras.''

''Cameras? What cameras?'' she look around to find the cameras.

I climb up a tree nearby and dig out a crystal between a crack on the tree. I then climb down and said ''This will show what had happened here. My beasts never attack anyone unless they were threatened.''

I pour my mana in it and started the video:

Rose was walking around, skipping training. Then the litter of two-tailed kittens came to her. They want to play with her. Instead of playing with them, Rose kicked them. She grabbed on one of their tail and throw them to the ground hard. Since they are magical beast, it won't kill them. The kittens wailed. The female two-tailed cat came rushing to them when she heard their wail. It seems like it was their mother. The mother cat step between her kittens and Rose. She hissed at Rose. Rose got irritated and kicked the mother cat. She then stomp on the mother cat. ''Die you good for nothing beast! You all are nothing but useless reusable tools!'' she laughed as she vented her anger on them. The mother cat's cry has reached to the two-tailed cats pack. They immediately rush out to help her. When they arrive, they immediately attacked Rose, causing Rose to scream for help.

Video end

I glared at her with eyes filled with anger. I want to tear her to shreds. I went to the mother cat and the kittens and healed them. I order the pack to take them back to their den.

I then approach Rose and violently slapped her face. ''Why do you do that?!'' she yelled as her tear is almost falling out.

''You should know damn well about it! You harmed my pets and that is unforgivable you animal abuser!'' i yelled at her. My tears fall out. I then squatted down with my hand tuck around my leg. I quietly cried.

Jake and the gang came in to comfort me. Jake then stood up and said angrily ''Miss Rose what you did is unforgivable! You harmed Pandora's contracted beast for no reason and that call for punishment!''

''B-but, i didn't. T-that video must be fake! He try to frame me for a deed i didn't do!'' she cried.

''Don't denied it. I have checked it and it was a genuine imaginary crystal! Imaginary crystal only show the truth and not lies!'' Edward said as he show her the crystal.

By that time, i stood up and wipe my tears. ''If you don't believe it then i have witnesses. My assassins is all over the place protect the beasts. They must have saw it.''

''T-that's impossible. If it's true then call them out!'' she try to denied it. She believes that i don't have enough money to hire guards and assassins to guard my forest.

I snapped my fingers and about 15 people in black appear out of no where. '' Why do you summoned us, master?'' one of them asked. ''Do you saw her attacking my beast?'' They look down in guilt. They kneel down and said ''We are very sorry, master! Because your order to not harm the guest, we were unable to protect the beast!''

I smile in satisfaction. ''Thank you, you may leave.'' They were surprise but thankful for my forgiveness. I has ordered some of them to watch over Rose.

''You got your prove so if you do that again, you will not come out in one piece.'' i threatened her as i release my killing intent. After that, we return back to practice.

#####

This is Starlight and i hope you like this. Peace out!