Decisions~!

America, Choose one gun and fight me (Siberia) with it.

France, you know Joan of Arc is still alive, right? (Venice)

Japan, can I have the next part of your doujinshi? (Philippines)

England, which is better- Earl Gray or hot Chammomile tea? (Admin)

And Admin- who is more awesome; you, America, or Prussia? (Admin)

They all took turns reading their part of the questions. Seing as how America's was first asked, he was made first to go.

Alfred scratched the back of his neck, looking a bit pale and shaking. "I'd choose a.....erm....semi-automatic, but would Russia let me fight you? N-Not that I have anything against fighting girls, yo, its just that Russia already has it all in for me, and I'd hate to make him angry..."

Adrmin raised an eyebrow and looked to Alfred. "Dude, yyyyyoooooouuuuuuuu'rrrrrrrrrreeeeee scaaaaaarrrreeed of Russia!"

The American male crossed his arms and gave an indignant huff. "Am NOT! Dude just can deal a hard blow, y'know! If he found out I'd beat up his sis, know how pissed he'd get?!"

Admin waved her hand, before pushing him down with a hand to his face. "Scardy-cat. Aight, France, your turn!"

But France wasn't listening. He had a far away look in his eyes (which were extremely wide with shock), and only England (who was sitting right next to him), caught the faint shaking from the French-man. "Mon dieu....S-She's....She's alive..." He said softly. 

England gently nudged the other. "Francis, old chap...are you alright?" Arthur cast a glance at the Admin, telling her to move on to Japan while he tried to console the shocked nation of Love.

Admin shrugged in confusion and looked to Japan. "Mkay, guess its your turn!"

Kiku dipped his head. "I....suppose you courd see the next part...when its finished, that is."

"Okay, England, and then me left! Iggy, yo, your turn!"

Arthur growled softly at the terrible nickname then crossed his arms. "I usually drink Earl Gray on a regular basis, and leave chammomile for when I am sick."

Admin bounced excitedly, and Alfred studied her curiously. "So, Dudette....who is awesomer?"

"MORE AWESOME!" Arthur cried out, angrily. "You would have thought that being raised by a man like me, you would have more fluency in proper English!"

Admin sighed. "England, shut up you already answered your question." She then grinned widely. "Why, ME naturally. I mean, like I am both German and American, so DOUBLE the awesome, dude. That has to be, like, a level up or somethin'."

~-NEXT QUESTION!-~