Prologue

Waking up everyday to the same feeling of love by the people near you is good. Everyone feels that way. But she didn't. She just wanted to be loved by one person. That one person, who saved her, who stole her heart, who she loves with all she can.

Even though she was quite content with her life, she always craved for that one person. She has a dark past which she never talks about. Which hurt and affected a major part of her life. He is the only one who can help her.

She is smart, bold and confident, but deep inside, she hides a secret. A tragic truth, which is as destructive for her as for those who love her. But no one knows.

He, on the other side, is very happy. He is doing what he has always wanted to do. He is living his dream. He has millions of followers, millions of lovers, but is searching for the one. He leads a great life, complete with his family's support, the brothers he made for a lifetime, and the love of his fans. He has no idea about her existence.

She writes letters to him whenever possible. She does it everyday. She just wants to thank him for all that he has done for her. But she never gets a reply. Does he hate her? Has he even read the letters? Does he know about them? The only one who can answer it is him, but will he ever come to know about her, and her letters?