Jellal Fernandes

Name: Jellal Fernandes

Age: Around 19-20

From: Fairy Tail

This is the first one I've done from an anime. This is one of my favorite anime, and I love it because of how many colorful characters and humor and fantasy there are in this show. It has so many episodes, like 290, and the last season just came out. Jellal is Erza's love interest. When they were kids, they were both abducted by a cult and made to be slaves working on a tower that was supposed to reach the heavens and resurrect the Dark God Zeref. Erza and Jellal looked out for each other, as well as the other children. They tried to escape, and were caught. Erza was blamed as the ringleader, and she was taken away to be tortured. While she was there, the other kids escaped and Jellal came to rescue Erza. However, he was taken instead. Then, using all his hatred, a dark force that claimed to be Zeref possessed him, and he became the real villain, killing his tormentors and taking over the Tower of Heaven. Years later, he sends people out to find Erza, and take her back to him. He tries to use her for a sacrifice that will be the last piece for resurrecting Zeref. But she and her friends defeat him and he gets tossed into the sea, causing him to lose his memory.

I can tell you, I was half in love with this guy. More than half. I think it was just the fact that he was so bad, and yet he and Erza were in love. (I mean, he did try to sacrifice her, but they had tons of cute moments in that scene.) Anyway, his evilness was what drew me in for this crush.

I just want to look through those episodes forever!

Love ya,

Fangirl