Jimin's new life

Jimin pov

"Yeah, okay. Bye guys." I started walking. It was Y/N's birthday and we celebrated by throwing her a surprise party. I was walking down the street when I heard screaming. I ran to where the sound came from but the screaming stopped. "Hello? Anyone there?" silence. I turned around but then I screamed out in pain, my vision started to get blurry and I started to get weak. my legs gave up and then everything went black.

I started to wake up, I looked around me to see my surroundings but pain shot from my neck. "Ugh, what happened?" I got my phone and checked the time... 9:30 am ... So, it's Saturday. Ugh! I've been out for at least 9 hours. My neck is fucking killing me! What is up-  as soon as I saw my neck in my reflection, everything froze.

~ Time Skip ~

I've been at home for two weeks and I now know how to control it. The thirst, my eyes, my...power. My friends have been worried about me but I told them I was sick. My best excuse was lying to them. It feels wrong even though I've done it many times before, especially Y/N. I've lied to her about my feelings. Well, she never actually told me she likes me...or anyone and neither have I. The only person who knows is Yoongi-hyung. Now, I dont even feel like seeing them just incase I turn.

I went to collage today. "Guys! Jimin-ssi is here!" Y/N ran towards me and hugged me. Her scent, it's like roses. Addicting like a drug...fuck. "Jimin! How are you?" Yoongi-hyung came and ruffled my hair. "Uh-huh. Yeah." My eyes kept focusing on Y/N who is laughing with the others. "Jimin!" I snapped back to reality and looked at Yoongi-hyung. "Sorry. Meet me at the balcony in the third period." and I walked away.

I could hear the others talk about me and asking questions. "Uh, Jimin's needs the bathroom...yeah." I snicker from that lame excuse yoongi-hyung came up with. Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________