Prelude // love, with no beginning, nor end

American writer, Richard Bach once wrote that 'true love stories never have endings '. I think that this, more than anything, speaks to how one should feel about the stories that we read - though ill-blanketed as, and sold as mere forms of entertainment, these are the worlds that give us  a temporary reprieve, give us new ideas, and thoughts, and people to love and embrace as our own.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Ishqbaaaz, for me, and so many of us, is one such world. 

This is my insignificant way of keeping. Call me selfish, immature even, but this is what I do to things that I can't let go of such easily. I write to preserve this existence, and I hope that, if you too, are having trouble letting go, then this will help you. 

These 'letters', or rather, analyses, are just observations that I have harbored about the show for a while now. I like to look at characters, look at love stories, and silly plotlines and gauge some understanding of what lies beneath, and that is what I hope to finally share with you. Expect insignificant somethings about each couple's way of loving, or about why Annika is actually afraid of the dark, or why Omkara paints the way he does. Maybe even a view of what Shivaay and Tia's marriage would have looked like, if they have gotten married, or what each of the Oberoi's would be doing, in ten years time. 

These are the little things that I have thought about for a while now, and now, I hope to share them with all of you. Because everyone knows that every little thing, eventually grows into something whole, something living. As I hope this one will. x

With love, 

I x