Part 4

“Fu~”

With a flute of sweet wine tilted in front of my eyes, I could see the condemned villainous daughter losing her power.

Here I was welcoming the event where the main capture target, Prince-sama told the villainous daughter [You who were behaving badly towards Nanami (Heroine-sama) is not suitable to be my fiancée] as he sentenced her with an engagement annulment.

And then, the other four fiancée including my younger step-brother were also forced to annul their engagements for one reason or another.

My engagement with the number two  of “most popular capture target”, the Duke, was also annulled.

Apart from me, all the ladies whom had been omitted from their position fall to the ground.

Ma~ it is to be expected.

All this time, these girls had been imagining their sunny life. To be born in a wonderful family, to be blessed with an ideal fiancée and had made them assumed that from then on, they will be able to live their life without any inconveniences in the future.

However, since other houses will not be deprived like our house, I think they should be relieved instead.

Only mine where the family members will be separated.

The King looked at me who had been standing alone and spoke quietly.

“Lilianne Abenster, the punishment that you will received was not only the engagement annulment with the Duke…. Your house had excessively becoming rotten…. There will be sentences on this later on…..”

I am not sure if it was revolting or not, but I stop talking about it.

There was nothing agreeable about it.

That seemingly gentle King.

I slowly swallowed down the wine.

This will be the last time that I will drink such a good wine.

“No matter what kind of punishment, this is an honors, therefore I will receive your kindness with resolution.”

For me who usually showed an expressionless face, I displayed a rare smile for once. I know that the King as well all the capture targets could not help but being surprised by it.