Part 6

dedicate to my little bundle @Sh_aarohi 

tasnim i miss you yar...

Gauri and preeta were standing on the stage and everyone was waiting for them to start their performance. Preeta, who was nervously looking around elbowed gauri to start but gauri, she was so scared that she didn't have the courage to look straight. It's not that she has stage fright but she was scaring of only one man and that was gauri's hippy, who was sitting in front of her.

Preeta was so worried for gauri, she never saw her vulnerable. It was their dream to show their talent to the whole world especially gauri's and this stage was the first step of that dream. When gauri explained everything to preeta, she too was scared for a moment that what if he really did something. But she consoled herself by saying that at this time their goal is to impress judges with their performance and for that gauri will have to overcome her hippy's fear.

She again nudge gauri and whisper "gauri realx, start the performance, kha thodi na jayega tujhe."("he will not eat you") Gauri shook her head in negative. "look gauri its our first step to success , don't worry kuch nahi karega woh, woh toh shakal se hi kitna shareef lag raha hai"("he will not do anything, he is looking like decent guy"), getting no response from gauri she nervously said "you are dabbang chirraiya right? Show him your dabbanggiri... Dekh sab dekh rahe hain yar, woh bhi tujhe hi dekh raha hai... ek bar uski aankhon mein aankhein dal ke dekh, face him, tumhara sara darr khatam ho jayega"("look everyone is watching yar, he is also looking at you... for once look at into his eyes, face him, your whole fear will be over")

Yes Dream! Her Dream, their Dream of being here, Dream of performing in front of whole world, to show them their talent. It's time to show them, to face HIM. And With the encouraging words of preeta, she slowly raised her eyes and looked directly where he was sitting. She was expecting his evil smirk as villains always do (really gauri?) but to her surprise he also was looking tensed but the moment she looked at him he smiled sweetly and then He blinked his eyes as if he was assuring her and mouthed relax to her. She got confused by this gesture, 'why he is assuring me?.. may be preeta is right' she thought and sighed deeply. She is feeling relaxed now. Whether she believe or not but his small gesture helped her a lot.

With the thought 'he is not like that as she thought' she gave him a weak smile and positioned her guitar and planted her hand near the guitar strings and moved guitar PICK on the strings which she had placed between her thumb and finger. Preeta got excited by seeing this, first, gauri looked at preeta, both smiled and nodded and then she looked at HIM who also gave her smile and gestured with his thumb to wishing her good luck.

Gauri started playing guitar, and preeta too placed Flute near her lips and their performance begin.

(suppose gauri and preeta are performing this)

Everyone lost in their performance. They were enjoying a lot. Judges were very impressed and gave positive comments to them. They also said 'that they thought that you would give rock performance because you were with guitar but when you started perform, it was very soft and soulful performance.' They also liked the combination of guitar and flute.

After so many performances, results were announced. Gauri and preeta bagged second position in their genre and they were happy with that.

**

Both girls were walking in the building area and Preeta was teasing gauri and gauri, she was rolling her eyes.

"come on yar he was just teasing you, it was you who overreacted, I told you na he is sidha saadha type.. even he encouraged you, otherwise my words didn't affect you either." Preeta said dramatically.

"aisa nahi hai, yaar. Agar tere words encourage nahi karte toh mujh me uski taraf dekhne ki himmat bhi nahi thi. Waise you were right woh itna bhi bura nahi hai"

("it's not like this, yaar. If your words didn't encourage me, I didn't even have the courage to look at him. By the way you were right, he is not so bad")

"matlb woh bura hai?" ("you mean he is bad?") preeta crossed her arms across the chest and raised her brows.

"maine aisa kab kaha?"("when did I say like this?")

"abhi-" ("now-")preeta was about say something when a voice interrupt her.

"Hey"

Both turned to look the owner of voice. Both had different expression on their face.

**

Omkara was going to the parking lot when he saw gauri with her friend. They were talking about something. He was immersed in the thoughts of that special performance that happened sometime ago.

An immediate smile crept on his face when she came on the stage. 'finally she came' he said to himself. Then his eyes fell on the girl who was standing next to HER. 'that too with her partner.'

Host then welcomed gauri and preeta , only then he omkara got to know her name. 'Gauri' he smiled after saying her name. He shook his head on his own sudden behavior. He sighed and got excited for her performance.

Everyone was waiting for them to start their performance but gauri was just looking down and her partner preeta was nervously looking around. Omkara frowned 'why she is looking down? Why this lady bheam has become bheegi billi suddenly? Is she has stage fear?' many thoughts were running in his mind. He saw preeta was saying something to gauri to which she shook her head in negative. He also saw that when she was talking, she was looking at HIM. 'what's that mean? Is she talking about me?...one second.. does she know me?.. Of course! Tiny creature would have told her' he thought. His thoughts got disturbed by the audience's whispers.

He again looked at gauri and preeta, to his surprise, preeta was again looking at HIM while saying something to gauri. 'why she is looking at me? Is she really saying something about me?.. As she is saying that I'm watching her' he thought. His eyes popped out when realization hit him. 'yes!! I'm watching her, in fact I'm here, that too as a guest. Oh god! What do I do now... she must be thinking that I will take advantage using my power' he rubbed his forehead in tension. Flashbacks of yesterday's events were running in his mind. Actually yesterday he unintentionally hinted her that he is contestant here. (read previous chapter's flashback part)

Now he was just hoping that gauri to look at him once so that he can assure her. To his luck, she raised his eyes and directly looked at him. As soon as she looked at him he smiled sweetly and then He blinked his eyes to assure her and mouthed relax. He sighed in relief when she smiled back and positioned her guitar. He gestured with his thumb to wishing her good luck when she again looked at him.

And she started perform. He was so lost in her melodious voice that he didn't realize when did the performance over. At the time of comment, he wanted to say a lot but could not say anything except beautiful.

He came out of his thoughts and don't know why but went to them. 'they are still talking about me' he thought and shook his head while smiling. They didn't notice him because their back was facing him and he decide to interrupt them.

"Hey"

Both, preeta and gauri turned. Preeta got excited and happy to see him but gauri, as usual got surprised and shocked.

*

*

*

Hey guys! How are you all?

Here goes the chapter 6, I know it's boring but bear with me ;)

Don't forget to hit the star and share your opinions. Your votes and comments means a lot.