Questions-Craig

We are sitting on my couch. Staring at each other. I don't know where my hat is.

"Let's play a game." He suggests.

""What game?" I asked.

"Well, we could just ask each other questions." He said.

"That's not a game." I stated.

"We go back and forth asking questions. You HAVE to tell the truth. Got it?" He said. I nodded and he held out his hand.

"Pinky promise." He said seriously. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. I took his pinky in mine and let go.

"Favorite animal?" He asked.

"Guinea pigs." I answered almost immediately. "What is your weirdest dream?" I asked.

"Danny, my other baby, and y......yeah that dream." He sighed. "Would you rather be smart and ugly, or dumb and handsome." He asked.

"Well, I'm already Smart and ugly so that I guess." I chuckled.

"You're not Smart and ugly, you're smart and hot." He whispered.

"W-What?" I blushed.

"Nothing." He said and winked.

"How many people have you had sex with?" I asked.

"Six," He smirked, "How many people have you slept with." I blushed. The closest I've come to sex was with Tweek at Token's party and that was involuntary.

"Craig? Why's you're face so red?" He snickered. Then he gasped very dramatically. "IS CRAIG FUCKER A FUCKING VIRGIN????" He yelled. I buried my face in my hands.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom. F-Fuck You." I told him. I flipped him off and ran to the bathroom. Jesus Christ that's embarrassing. After my face cooled down I walked back downstairs to see Ruby and Kenny laughing. Then Ruby said something and Kenny's face turned the reddest I've ever seen it.

"Hey." I said. Kenny's face turned redder which I didn't think was possible. I wish I knew what Ruby said.

"How much did you hear?" Kenny asked nervously.

"None? What? What did I miss?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said quickly.

"See you losers, I'm going to the diner with some friends." Ruby smiled and left.

"We need to talk." I sighed. Kenny's eyes widened.

"B-But you didn't hear anything." He stuttered.

"I didn't. But sometimes it gets really awkward with us and maybe we just need to tell each other everything." I said. He nodded. We went up stairs to my room. Kenny stared at the empty cage on my desk.

"Sorry." He whispered. I nodded a little. After I lost Stripe I couldn't bring myself to get another guinea pig.

"So Craig...I've been wanting to ask you something." He asked cautiously. I looked up at him.

"Remember that day at the pond. I pretended to be unconscious?" He asked. I scoffed and nodded.

"Y-You said some things. I guess I wanna know more about them?" He questioned. Shit. I probably said some weird things. I was talking to myself and didn't even know what I was saying.

"I don't even know what I said." I frowned.

"I-I do." He whispered, "You said you were scared of me. You said I was alright. You didn't want to disappoint me. You were scared of me hating you."

I remembered now. I blushed as all my words came flowing into my head. When I looked at Kenny I saw tears in his eyes.

"T-Then. Craig, you said that you were an ugly, useless, psychotic, arrogant, idiotic, good for nothing.........faggot. And you know, I couldn't see you but I knew you were crying. That fucking broke my heart and I hate myself for making you cry. I hugged you and it tore me to pieces when you punched me and left. Then I see you with Tweek and I was pretty much dead." I hugged him.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way. I told you that. I don't deserve you." I whispered in his ear. He pushed me off of him.

"Don't say that. I hang out with you because I love it. I love talking to you. I love making jokes that no one else understands except us too. I love you. I love being your friend." He hugged me tight. Wow. Wow. Tears? Yeah. A bunch. The next thing I remembered was a knock on my door. I guess we fell asleep. I was still hugging Kenny. Getting up was hard with Kenny's arms around me. I opened my door to see my mom.

"The school called. Said you didn't show up today. Care to explain?" She asked.

"I was with a friend. Jesus mom quiet down a little. Some people are trying to sleep." I whispered.

"You don't need to be sleeping, you need to be explaining why you weren't at school." She basically screamed. I winced.

"I wasn't talking about me." I rolled my eyes.

"You see, Craig was just keeping me company, I couldn't go to school today and you very caring and generous son took care of me. You know, because he's not an arrogant, idiotic, good for nothing freak." Kenny said. His arm was around my shoulder. I guess he woke up.

"O-Oh. Who are you?" My mom asked, shocked that someone just magically appeared beside me.

"My friend. He was sleeping but some people don't understand how to be quiet." I scoffed.

"Oh, Craig it's fine. Your dear sister didn't know I was here. Give her a break." He smiled at my mom.

"Sister? Oh please I'm his Mom!" She giggled.

"Well,you fooled me." He laughed. "Your mom's hot Craig." He whispered loud enough for my mom to hear. She giggled again.

"Well, I'll stop bothering you two." She walked back downstairs.

"That was gross." I said.

"Come on Craig. Got to make a good impression. Also I'm gay." He smirked, "Why, are you jealous of your own mother?"

"N-No way."I blushed.

"Aww. Craig I'd fuck you over your mother any day." He laughed.

"Oh my god Kenny gross no you wouldn't." I scoffed.

"Definitely would." He stated.

"Fuck Marry Kill: Me, my mom and my dad." I said.

"Easy. Kill your dad, fuck your mom, and marry you." He answered.

"Y-You said that you'd fuck me over my mom though." I stuttered.

"Yes but in that scenario I'd only have to fuck her once, and if we're married we'd totally fuck all the time." He said, laughing at my red face.

"Fuck Marry Kill: Eric, Stan, and Kyle." He said.

"Kill Eric, fuck Kyle, marry Stan." I answered.

"Ew you'd marry Stan? Seriously?" He asked.

"He was the best option." I shrugged.

"Fine. Fuck Marry Kill: Eric, Kyle, and me." He smirked.

"Easy. Kill Eric, fuck you, marry Kyle." I laughed.

"Seriously?" He whined.

"I'm kidding. I'd definitely marry you." I said.

"Good. You're my husband now." He joked.

"Ok honey." I joked back.

"My names Kenny, I'm married to the sexy beast that is Craig, and my mother in law is smokin hot." He joked.

"My name is Craig. I'm married to the crazy yet adorable Kenny, and his dad is a total douche." I joked.

"True." He replied.

"Husbands have to tell the truth to each other," I whispered.

"So, are you gay?" He asked. I laughed.

"True." I answered.