Chapter six- what to do

<{Sorry for all the short chapters but I write everything on mobile so please bare with me! if you have problems or want longer chapters please tell me in the comments or tweet me @ilovesomthin love ya people!}>

Devon's POV

"Hmmm, what should we do today?" I asked Julio. We had woken up from sitting on the couch together this morning since we both fell asleep while watching

"Well, we can do get something to eat, we could go to the movies, hmmmm," he tilted his head back. "Play some minecraft, paint each other's nails," we laughed at that one.

"How about we say jokes."

"Ok, are you from slitheren? because I'd sure like to slither in your pants" we laughed.

"What did the hurricane say to the palm tree? Hold onto your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job." "What is six inches long, two in he's wide and makes girls go wild? a hundred dollar bill."

We were so close to tears, we kept going. "What is long, hard and has cum in it? a cucumber" after I said that I was having a laughing fit.

Julio continued. "What do you call two guys fighting over a slut? tug of whore. What's a porn stars favourite drink? 7-up in cider." I was laughing so hard I fell off of the couch.

"Julio stop please! oh my god how do you know these?!" I was trying to ketch my breath, my chest hurt from laughing so much.

"Devon, I didn't know dirty jokes made you laugh so much." he giggled slightly to himself and stood up reaching for my hands to help me to my feet.

"I love dirty jokes there so fun." I let Julio take my hands and pull me up, he pulled me into a hug and started to walk me towards my room. "I want to do something, you have to tell me when to stop though" I smiled at him as he opened the door and pulled me in.

----------------------------------------------

Julio's POV

I pulled Devon onto his bed and pushed him onto it so he was laying down. I jumped on top of him with my legs spread apart over him, I was wearing jeans so they were tight.

I leaned in towards Devon's chest and put my arms just above his head so out faces were just inches apart. my eyes were half closed and my mouth was slightly open, I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I wanted to see if he would make the first move.

Devon blinked at me, "Now your just teasing aren't you." he whispered.

"No I'm not," I tried to say suductivly, it came out as a deep voiced whisper, like I was just breathing out and letting all my air escape.

I bent down closer so our stomachs were touching, I loved this, I think Devon did too. His arms went down his body. And rested on my high thighs close to my belt, no one has ever touched me there. I like it.

"Julio," Devon said in a small deep whisper, I stopped him from continuing his sentence by putting my mouth to his, I could feel him under me, I could feel the power I had over him, I could feel what I felt towards him growing.

His mouth opened under my touch, we explored each other's mouths with our own. I could almost not help moaning, but i kept quite. My hands moved to his hair and to his neck, deepening the kiss.

I bit his lip, he smiled and took a breath. he took my hands and sat up with me still straddling his legs. "Devon," I whispered, I leaned back in and kissed him fiercely, my arms went to his neck, I was kneeling and he leaned back, his stomach now closer to my area than his own, I wanted too.

I wanted too almost so bad I needed to.

"Julio," we broke apart so we could breath, I looked at the clock, it was noon, we have been in here an hour and a half. "I love kissing you, but can we-" he broke off a bit while looking down and tugging the bottom hem of my shirt. he bit his lip.

I leaned back away from him and twisted my shirt off, it came off in one swoop. you could now see that I was wearing a belt buckle on my belt, it was almost fitting to our scenario and what my thought process was, it was a word, 'YOLO'.

I looked at Devon, he was wearing a tank top, I pulled it off of him and he smiled at me.

He ran his hands up and down my chest and stomach feeling over my muscles in front, and on my back. I wanted to arch my back when Devon leaned forward and kissed my neck, I wanted to so desperately.

I hooked my fingers in his jeans belt loops, I tugged him forward towards me, he was now so close.

His lips were on mine, his mouth almost fit perfect ally against mine, I should think about what it is I'm doing, but I can't grasp a thought.

Not until I hear the front door open and footsteps coming closer to the bedroom door.

<{CLIFF HANGER! YOU LOVE ME NOW DONT YOU! lol jk you hate me}>