Happy New Years Eve..Not

I decided to treat myself to a walk around the city. People were walking music was blaring it was just hectic.

Everyone was getting ready for the big ball drop at midnight.

I just needed some time alone to collect my thoughts everything is happening so fast. THE TONY OLLER. The man of my dreams, knew who I was. But was it just a one night stand? No who am I kidding we didn't do anything.

I just craved his touch, everything about him drove me crazy. But it wasn't going to turn into anything serious I mean right? He's a rock star and could have any girl..

I had to stop and just accept the fact all of this was happening. I decided to text my other best friend Marta.

We went to high school together and were best friends till I met Sarah, who frankly didn't give a shit about me. Marta moved out to NYC 2 years ago. We still keep in touch but I missed her.

"Hey dude I'm in NYC for a few weeks! You should come down and visit me, we can catch up. :)" I texted her.

I put my phone in my purse and continued walking the streets of NYC, looking at all the stores.

My phone buzzed. A text read, "Hey! I know we haven't talked in forever but I'm going to be down at the city later for the ball drop! Lets meet up!"

I felt excitement build in me. I texted back where I was gonna be and put my phone back In my purse.

I got back to my hotel room it was 7 o'clock. I just had to get ready and be there by 9.

I was about to get dressed than my phone buzzed it was from tony,

Hey I miss u beautiful, can't wait to see you later love :)"

I replied back, " I miss you too! Kill it onstage tonight I'll be watching <3" and closed my phone.

I put on jeans a white jacket that had crisscross black buttons and a white beanie with gloves.

I can't even lie, it was cold as shit outside. I missed Tonys warmth.

I made my way outside to catch a cab to go to time square. Man was it crazy outside. People screaming and partying making loud noises with whistles.

"So this is what or all about." I said to myself.

I hopped out of the car and made my way down the street where I saw Marta standing.

Her long black hair I can recognize anywhere and her black and white converse she always wore kinda remind me of when we were good friends back at home.

"MARTA!" I yelled.

She looked back at me and ran up to me.

"OMG look at you, you look so good!" she said. We hugged for a few minutes and gathered our thoughts.

We began to walk down the sidewalk where all the people were waiting to watch the preform acne they have.

"So I heard MKTO is performing" she said nudging me.

I blushed. I wasn't going to tell her in Tony Ollers bed lastnight so I went along.

"I know! I can't wait."

We got our spot we were right in front of the stage. I was getting nervous and felt the butterflies kick in.

"WHATS GOING ON NEW YORK CITYYYYY" Malcolm screamed running onstage with Tony.

The crowd screamed and me and Marta looked at each other in excitement.

God Tony looked so hot. He was wearing black pants with a black shirt with a red flannel tied around the waist.

His fashion sense wasn't the best but that's what I loved about him.

"WHATS UP NEW YORK WERE MKTO!" Tony yelled.

I heard Forever Until Tomorrow start to play.

Of course me and Marta knew all the words so we were dancing and singing along.

I couldn't tell if Tony saw me through his sunglasses he had on. After they finished their set a new band came who Marta and I didn't know so we went to go get food.

I was trying to enjoy my time but all I could think about is Tony.

I kept checking my phone and no text. It's been about 3 hours. I wasn't worried just wondered where he was.

Marta and I made our way back to time square where everyone was lining up to watch the ball drop.

"I have to use the bathroom first before it starts!" I said to Marta.

"Okay just hurry back!" she said.

But I lied I didnt have to go, I was gonna run back to Tonys tour bus to check on him.

It was cold and dark, kind of creeped me out but I kept my hands in my pocket and made my way to the bus.

I heard Music blaring in the bus and people laughing. I shook it off and knocked on the door.

A woman dressed in a tight white dress with dark red hair answered.

"Oh shut up! She yelled to someone. Hello sweetheart you here for the party too?" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Ummm no.. I'm just wondering if Tonys here. Can I speak to him?" I said.

It reeked of alcohol coming from the bus.

"He's a little busy right now dear I would comeback later." she said shutting the door.

I stopped her with my hand, "No I'm coming in." I barged in.

Malcolm was on the couch with a girl on his left and one on his right.

"Woah woah Rosie what are you Doing here?!" he sat up.

"Malcolm what is going on.. I said laughing."

"Uh just a lil new years party you know? he said scratching his head.

I ignored him and made my way the through the smoke and went to Tonys room.

"ROSIE NO" Malcolm yelled.

I opened the door and saw Tony shirtless laying on the bed with a girl kissing his neck.

My heart dropped in my stomach.

"Hey get outta here!" the girl yelled.

Tony looked over his eyes were bloodshot and rolling everywhere.

He was already drunk out of his mind.

I shut the door behind me and ran out of the smelly slut filled bus.

I should have known.