Sleep

As Hyunjin finally begins to wake after the anesthesia wears off, Seungmin talks to the doctor in the corner of the room.

 "The patient seemed to have suffered form a minor concussion. But due to the fact that he began to wake and regain his consciousness, he started to lash out during the physical examination. In order to calm him down, we gave him some anesthetics. We also found that his body suggests over-working fatigue. But he will he fine as long as he refrains from high-stress work or manual labor."

"Thank you very much doctor. I will take care of him from here."

"My pleasure."

-silence-

Why is he so stupid? Overworking; Again?! I swear, he's gonna get himself hurt.

"What happened?"

"Oh Hyunjin, you're awake. You passed out and hit your head from overworking yourself."

"Oh."

"Oh? Oh?! Didn't I tell you not to work so hard?!"

"Well what do you expect me to do? I was just assigned this case and it seems very familiar."

*sigh*"Listen Hyunjin, Just because you're an exception, as a special FBI agent, you shouldn't be working this hard. You're barely 20! Not even out of college yet!"

"And?"

"And, you need sleep. Food. Like a regular adult."

"Listen Seungmin. If you read the case file, you would have acted the exact same way. It's almost identical to what happened that day!"

Seungmin turns around, paces the room for a quick moment. All while remaining silent.

"Look, you heard the doctor you- Really? Now you fall asleep?"

*sigh+facepalm* Well at least he's sleeping. God I hope that he can get through this.

~~~

 Hello again, 

I'm just here to say,

Hope you have a safe and great day!

....-......----......----