°5

"Hyung, can i ask you-" Mark stopped as he walked in Taeil's office, and saw what was going on.

Taeil. On Doyoung's lap. Kissing him?

Mark cleared his throat, and the two males pulled away from each other, now aware of Mark's presence.

"Oh, Hi Mark" Taeil said, getting off Doyoung. "W-what brings you here?" The man said flustered.

"Okay first of all, i didn't know you two were a thing, congrats, and second, why the fuck wasn't the door locked? What if it was one of the kids that walked in?" Mark said, disappointed at his hyungs.

"Oops" Was all that Taeil was able to say.

"Well anyways, what i came to ask is, can i change cabins?" Mark said

"Why would you want to change cabins? I heard from Winwin that you guys are having a great time" 

"Its just that... I just- I dunno. I feel like i don't really fit in there" That was a lie.

The truth was, Mark couldn't handle himself when it came to Donghyuck. It didn't help that the younger boy seemed to be into Mark too. Mark wasn't stupid. He could see the longing and the admiration in Donghyuck's eyes when he looked at him. It just made mark's life extra hard.

All Mark wanted to do was pull the cute boy into a bone crushing hug, and tell him how beautiful and precious he was. But he couldn't. That would be an abuse of power, atleast Mark thought so.

"What do you mean you don't fit in there? Do you really think im that dumb Mark? It's obviously something else" Taeil said.

"You know what, i'm good imma go now" Mark said and quickly tried to leave, but Taeil stopped him.

"Tell me, what is it? You can trust me with anything" Taeil sad with a soothing voice.

Should he tell? Fuck it

"Its.... Donghyuck..." Mark blurted out. Taeil just grinned, "I knew it had to do something with that boy, he's a special one really" Taeil said

"I dunno what to feel, I feel like i like him, but i also have a girlfriend, and im not gay, definitely not gay, i like pussy, not dick, what's going on with me?!" Mark said frustrated.

"Slow down, you might not be gay, you might be bi, or pan?" Doyoung said, relating to mark. He once too thought he was as straight as a ruler, but then he met the person that bent him.

"Maybe, gosh i don't know!" Mark let out a frustrated sigh.

Doyoung put a hand on Mark's shoulder. "You don't ned to worry about it, you don't need a label, just live in the moment, and dump that girlfriend of yours, she's a bitch anyways" Doyoung said.

Mark laughed. "Wow, thanks"

"Now, go get that boii!" Doyoung yelled, pushing mark out the door.

"Remember to lock the door when you do something nasty!" Mark yelled as the door was slammed on his face.

"Horny shits" Mark mumbled to himself as he started walking to the cabin. Maybe he should just live in the moment, and worry about the consequences later.

Upon arriving at the cabin, he saw that everything was a mess, and Winwin was nowhere to be seen.

There was shouting and screaming, it sounded like a dolphin was getting killed. Mark was about to shout something, but he was interrupted by a pillow hitting his face.

"Oops, sorry Mark hyung!" He could hear Chenle shouting.

"Whats happening?!" Mark shouted through all the noise that was in the cabin.

"Jisung is trying to attack me!"

"That's cause you took my phone, and i wasn't trying to attack you!"

"Yes you were, and i wanted to see who you were texting cause you were smiling so much!"

"I was texting to my friends in a group chat, we were having a meme war, and you interrupted it!"

"Oh, so now some of your dance mates are more important than your best friend of almost 10 years!"

"You know thats not what i mean-"

"Yes you do mean it! I don't mean anything to you anymore!"

"Chenle, stop-"

"All you do is hang out with those assholes you call friends, and i thought that maybe here, it could just be the two of us, like the good old times, but i guess not!" Chenle shouted, as he climbed up to his bed, and buried his head in the pillows. "Don't talk to me" He said, voice muffled by the pillows.

"Chenle, why didn't you tell me you felt that way?" Jisung asked with a soothing voice, as he walked closer to chenle's bed.

"I said don't talk to me" Chenle said. Even though Chenle's head was still in the pillows, Jisung could hear little sniffles from the boy, and it shattered his heart. How didn't he notice, that Chenle  was hurting when he was going out with the people from his dance class. Now that he thought about it, Jisung realised that he had been borderline ignoring the smaller boy, and it broke him. He never ever wanted to hurt Chenle.

Jisung climbed on Chenle's bed, and started stroking his hair softly. He knew that it always calmed Chenle.

"Chenle, im so sorry, i didn't know you felt that way" Chenle lifted his head from the pillows, and the sight broke Jisung's heart. Chenle had a tear stained face, and his eyes were red.

"Oh im so sorry" Jisung said as he pulled Chenle in a tight hug. Chenle accepted the hug.

Mark was still standing in the doorway, stunned at the two boys.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"We don't know either, but it was hella cute" Jaemin said as he clinged onto Renjun's arm

"What happened here?" Mark heard a voice say from behind him.

"We still don't know" said Jeno.

"And what were you doing while gone?" Mark asked Winwin,

"Yuta- I mean... laundry" Winwin said, and Mark visibly cringed.

"Okay, whatever" Mark said, as he scanned the room for a certain beauty.

"Uhm Dongyuck, can i talk to you for a second, outside?" He asked.

"um- i- Okay" Donghyuck was more than surprised by Mark's order, but he wasn't complaining.