Feelings

Previously: "YOU NEED TO BE MORE RESPECTFUL TO GRIEVOUS! And I know what your planning Kenobi" I said snapping my fingers and put a force field around them and R-2 separately, everyone is shocked!

The room is filled with silence Obi-wan is wide-eyed "H-how did you know!" he said to you I giggled at him but I did have to think about how to respond "Hmmm......well I have powers that are unimaginable so I can read your mind" I said with an evil grin he is speechless "and I'm pretty sure your thinking of an escape plan it won't work this force field, not even a lightsaber can break through that" I giggled a little I feel a metal hand on my right shoulder I see Grievous and see confusion in his eyes I put my hand on his "You don't need to worry about it anymore, alright" I smile at him he is blushing big time "*Cough* *Cough* You are-" he was cut by be looking at him "Hm? You were saying, General?" He removes his hand from my shoulder turns and walks out without saying a word  I sighed "Hey droids take them to their cell" I said to some of the droids near it "Rodger, Rodger" one of them said to me and after a couple of minutes past I notice that Grievous wasn't back so I decided to go look for him I see a line directing me where to go then come up to a big metal door I did not go in but I did listen in "Lord Dooku I need to speak with you" Grievous said, he sounded nervous "What is General?" Dooku said to him "It's about La- I mean Y/n it's about her" he said I start to blush and keep listening "What about her?" Dooku said raising an eyebrow Grievous blushes, not like Dooku can see it. "Uh.......*Cough* I was thinking she could join us?" Dooku was taken aback to what Grievous just said: "Why do you want her to join the Dark side, how will you know she will accept the offer?" "She somehow knew what the Jedi's where planning and made a force field around them she said there is no way to escape that no lightsaber can go through it!" He said almost arguing with Dooku I cover my mouth and blushes like crazy I back away from the door some droids run into me and fall on top of me "Ack! What the Hell, you stupid droids, watch where you're going!!" I yell at them shoving them off the door opens and Grievous came out "Y/n! What happened?" He said in a raspy voice I rub the back of my neck "Uh......I was.....um" I stuttered. He sighs gestured me to take his robotic hand I gladly took it, he helped me up "My Lady I want to ask you something" "Yes" I quickly responded "What?! You don't know what I was going to say?" Grievous said surprised! I giggled a little at him, he blushed a little "*Cough* *Cough* Will you......join the dark side?" He said, he almost sounded nervous I giggled once again "like I just said, "Yes" I smile brightly at him Lord Dooku came out "We need to take her to Lord Sidious," Dooku said to Grievous, he nods in agreement and they start walking I follow behind. After a couple of minutes of walking, I start to get nervous and a little scare Grievous notices he slowed down to walk next to me I calmed down a little but we made it to the main door I take a deep breath, we entered the room to see Lord Sidious as we got closer I bow a little and dropped my ears "Master Sidious we have someone who wishes to join the dark side" Dooku said bowing to him Sidious turns to look at me I put my head up to look at him, he walks closer to me I step back a little without knowing it he chuckles "You know your place that's good, But how are your reflexes!" He yelled and I move quickly without knowing I was on the other side of the room I blink a couple time and Sidious tried shocking me, I dodged it and used the force to take one of Grievous's lightsabers 'Hope he doesn't mind' I thought a little worried, I blocked Lord Sidious's force shock with the lightsaber he comes closer and closer then I knew what he was going to do next but I let it happen he trips me landing on my back "Ooof" I said when I hit the metal ground. Lord Sidious stared at me for a couple minutes, he helped me up I bow to him a little my ears droop he puts his hand between my ears and pets me I look at him confused. "You did well child but you still have much to learn. What is your name?" "My name is Y/n My Lord," I said nicely with a smile he smiles back "For now you will be trained by Grievous" I jolted and started to blush a little "Yes My Lord," I said walking out with Grievous and Dooku follow behind I look down, I see I still had his lightsaber I turned to look at Grievous he jolts to me suddenly turning "Um......I'm sorry for taking your lightsaber" I said dropping my ears and handing him his lightsaber with shaky hand, he noticed and took the lightsaber "It is fine, you don't have to be afraid?" He said somewhat kindly I smile at him about two hours have gone by I am so BOARD I am at the main control room in the corner of my eye I kept seeing Grievous taking glances at me. Grievous looks over at me and sees how board I am he walks over to me "You look lonely is something wrong?" He said in his raspy voice I turn to look at him "I'm fine I'm just bored is all" I said dropping my ears down. He was trying to find some way to help than the thought of an idea "Since I am your trainer I'll train you for a little bit" he said hoping that will help I smile "I'd like that" I get up and follow General to the training room. When you guys get there he went to grab you but you dogged his attack but charges at you and pulls out his lightsabers swinging them wrapped after a couple of hours I was pinned to the ground (not in a sexual way) you are breathing heavily and see how close he was "Um....... can you move please" I said blushing he didn't respond until he coughed and then he realizes how close he is, he gets off of me "I'm terribly sorry I didn't-" "It is alright General, no harm was done" I said sweetly he blushes and turns away "I must go do my work you may go and do what you want" he said in his raspy voice and walks out the door I stood there for a couple minutes until CD talks "that when well but, why did you not defeat Sidious?" he said I sighed and cross my arms across my chest "Well you see if I defeated Lord Sidious I would technically become the Sith Lord and I still have much to learn, thats why I didnt" I said calmly and sturnly he then apear about a foot away from me and nods his head in agreament. CD then looks at his surroundings "Nice place, for a ship. Oh!" He said out of know where I jolt "What?!" "Do you want me to be like this and accompany you or stay in your head??" He asked "I would like it if you're not in my head," I said sternly then I walk out of the training room and down the hall with CD floating next to my shoulder. Then I hear yelling so I ran to the direction that it came from and I see a Jedi I growl and then realized that he wasn't just a Jedi it is A JEDI MASTER! He looks the way I look back at him and I go in a fighting stans he charges at me and I push CD to the side and punch the Jedi in the gut he groans in pain. A couple of hours of fighting he makes a run for it I was about to go after him "Wait! Let him escape you'll understand sooner or later" CD said to me I look at him confused "Are you sure that I won't get in trouble?" I asked a little worried he nods I sigh "I hope your right" I said petting his head. 

                                                                             ~~~Two days later~~~

Lord Sidious has requested my presence, I am walking down the halls I hear loud yelling coming from Sidious's quarters. I walk in and I see Sidious and Grievous arguing "WHY WOULD YOU SEND HER AS A GUARD!?" Grievous shouted at Sidious "Ah speak of the devil hear she is" Sidious said while looking my way. "Y/n I am sure you are wondering why I requested you?" I just simply nodded  "You are to go to a 'peace' meeting with three Sith Lords and you will be there bodyguard" I am very surprised that my mouth is open and my eyes are wide I look over at CD he nods "It-" I was cut off by Grievous putting his left hand on my right shoulder "I can understand if you don't what to do this" he said a little worried in his voice "Don't worry I'll be fine. I can handle myself you know" I giggled he blushes a little I see CD giggling a little "I accept," I said proudly he dismissed me and we arrive at the meeting I am wearing  

(sorry *_*' its the best I can do) 

The three Sith Lords are standing in front of three Jedi Master. Yoda, Mace Windu, and Ki-Adi-Mundi (don't know who they are LOOK IT UP) and I stand behind them as they talked after a couple of hours have passed I hear Yoda speak at after TWO hours of disguising ''peace'' and he looks right at ME! "There is a prophecy that is said that a powerful being will come and stop this war once and for all" my eyes widen at what he just said 'What is he talking about?' 'Why is he looked at me when he said that?!' 'WHAT IS GOING ON!!!' all these questions come flowing through my head. Finally, the meeting is over and heading back to the Invisible Hand but what Yoda said at the meeting kept repeating in my head 'There is a prophecy that is said that a powerful being will come and stop this war once and for all' I was so lost in thought that I ran into someone and fell but got caught I look up and see General Grievous "Oh! S-sorry General!" I said in a panic he looks at me for a while and says "Is there something on your mind that is troubling you?" He said in his raspy voice I look at him then looked away "D-do you know of a prophecy?" I said nervously I then feel him stiffen at what I just said "I know a little bit of this prophecy but its nothing for you to worry about" he said with some false word in his voice. He then walks away nervously and I'm just standing there thinking 'Why is he lying to me?!' I thought that an idea popped in my head Its crazy and I might get in trouble for it.

                                                           "I must find out what the prophecy is?!"      

(Hey guys sorry I took so long but I hope you like this chapter comment down below if you want more)

Words: 2022