Ren and Asaka: Love Me

AN: Unlike the other oneshots this book, I decided to make this in Asaka's POV.

Suggested by: Audreymak66

"Come out Asa-chan, I don't like it when you hide from me." I heard his sexy voice call out to me. No, I must not fall for him. He killed your best friend Asaka, he killed Tetsu in front of you!

"Asaka, you don't like me when I'm mad, darling." He sounded annoyed. I only curled up inside my hiding place even more. My heart beat was picking up, and I heard footsteps coming inside the closet.

Soon, he was in front of me. He had the eyes of a killer, and a mad expression. However, his lips curved into a sick smile. My heart was pounding so much I swear I was gonna have a heart attack.

"There you are, honey. Come to me, Asa-chan. Let's go back home my darling wife." For some crazy reason, I had the courage to stand up and slap him. He seemed shocked to see that I had slapped him. Well, I don't regret my decision whatsoever.

"You're sick. You kill out of jealousy and you're overprotective! Why did I fall for a sick man like you?" I screamed out, pouring all my feelings out. He still seemed shocked, before his eyebrows furrowed.

"You are mine! You are only mine! You are my property and woman only! I will not tolerate any disobeyance from you, kitten. Now come back home with me." He screamed in rage, forcefully pulling me out of the closet. No, I can't turn to him! I have my own freedom!

"Stop! Let me go!" I screamed out loud, trying to get out of his grasp. Suddenly, I felt a sharp object go through my stomach. I looked down to see that Ren had punctured his knife in me.

My eyesight started getting blurry, and I also started feeling dizzy. As he took the knife out, I collapsed on the floor feeling the overbearing pain. No, it's okay. I'll finally be able to see Tetsu, Suiko and my parents, even my little brother Kyou!

"I'm sorry I had to do this, Asa-chan. It's just that you were too rebellious, and you know I don't like that." He spoke, bending to see my suffering state. His frown turned into a sick smile as he started laughing chaotically. My eyes were battling to keep open, yet I spoke one last time.

"You...will pay...for everything."

And then Asaka stopped breathing.

Hurray Philippines! Catriona Gray won Miss Universe!

Yes! I am back, and I seem so energetic right? I believe this oneshot was an okay one to post. What do you guys think?

Also, sorry for not updating a bit, I have been busy with school and all but that's done and now I'm here!

MarieJulienne6 💜