Chapter Eighteen

Me and Nik get up off the floor and just stand there waiting for someone to talk. I am looking at the ground because I don't want to see people have pity on me or anything. There is a silent pause and next minute I am being engulfed in hugs from all sides of me. We all stay like this for what felt like forever but I suddenly needed to pee.

"Ahem guys could you let go of me?"

"No I am enjoying this."

Jen says to me. You see our family aren't the type to hug it out. I have no choice.

"If you all don't let go of me I will pee on you. GET OFFF!"

I shout near the end because I really need a pee and if I stand here I will really pee on them. They all let go of me like I was some disease but I don't care, I am free. I bolt to the toilet and literally make it on the toilet as I start peeing. Once I am done I decide to jump into the shower whilst I am in here, I wash up and jump out drying myself and putting my clothes back on since I didn't bring any clean with me. I walk out of the bathroom and make my way to the room where my bags are and once there I grab my bags and just pull out a pair of black tracksuit bottoms with a blue tank top and throw them on. I am still not cold so I decide to wrap my hoodie around my waist. I walk out of the room and make my way down to the kitchen, what a girl needs to eat since she hasn't eaten since the morning before.

Once down at the kitchen I ignore every one of the guys and my mum and Jen and I rummage through the pantry pulling out pasta, cheese and tuna and sweetcorn. Once I have everything I want I make my way over to the stove and notice everyone sat around the island just watching me. Creepy but I just ignore them again and carry on doing what I am doing and making my food. Gonna be enough here for at least 4 people but that is only for me. I cook my food and whilst I am waiting I make a pot of coffee see I can be nice and leave some coffee for people. Once my food is done I grab a big plate and dish it all onto the one plate. I make my way over to the living room area with my plate and my coffee and sit criss-cross on the couch and eat. I can still feel everyone who followed me staring at me.

"The fuck you all staring at?"

I don't even turn around when I say this but I hear people shuffle on their feet and then I feel the couch to my left side dip. I look to my left and see Nik sitting there stick straight.

"Oh chill I am not gonna bite anyone's head off, I have food and coffee. You're all safe for now."

I see everyone visibly relax and the rest of them sat down and I ate in silence whilst the others nattered to each other. I could still feel the glances everyone was sending me but I just ignored them all. Once I finished my food I set the plate on the coffee table because I couldn't be arsed moving to put it in the sink yet, and leaned back into the sofa with coffee in hand and melted from the warmth of the coffee. I moan slightly and felt Nik tense up beside me. I look over and see that his eyes are that gold with blue speckles.

"I have seen those eyes somewhere before. Ahh yeah that's it. Big wolf the red one with the slight blue colour to it."

He seems to chill out a bit but he is still tense. I put my hand on his shoulder and his face turns to face me. We are only a few centimetres away from each other and we just stare into each others eyes until someone had to ruin it.

"Seriously why has everyone found their mate except me."

I turn to see Nate standing with his hands on his hips pouting. And I burst out laughing, there is literally an audible sigh around the room, like seriously he isn't the only one without a mate, Ethan hasn't found his yet.

"Seriously, Nate, Ethan hasn't found his yet either."

"Yeah but most of you have got mates."

"Chill yah tits Nate."