2. Jacklyn

Jacklyn - old times

PoV Jack

"Brooklyn where are you?" I yell across the forest. I and Brook had a fight about some toys. I accidentally yelled at him. He doesn't like it when someone yells at him so he runs into the dark forest.

"Brooky please I'm really sorry I didn't mean it. You can have the toys if you want" I yell again and get no response. Then I hear something. It sounds like someone is crying. I start to follow the sounds and then I finally saw Brook, who is crying behind the tree. I run as fast as I could to him and pull him into a very long hug. I was so scared. I thought I lost him in the forest.

We break up after five minutes and he looks at me with his red eyes. "I'm so sorry Brooky...I didn't wanna yelled at you...I should have know better." "I know you didn't do it on purpose." "Can you forgive me please?" "Of course I always forgive you..." he said and pull me into another hug.

A few years later

Nothing much has changed. I and Brook are still friends. But my feelings for him changed a lot. He isn't my best mate anymore...he is more than my best mate. He is my soulmate. Yes, I like him. More then I should. I don't know if he feels the same way, to be honest. I also don't know if he is gay or something else. He had a lot of girlfriends in the past. But I don't think he means it serious with them. The longest relationship he had was about three month. I don't wanna say he is a bad guy or something. He is lovely, handsome, funny and gorgeous person. The most of the people think he is arrogant or something. But they don't know him.

Well, today is Monday. A normal school day. So I pack my back and go to school. To be honest, I like school a bit. I'm happy when I'm get away from home. My parents aren't the best. They fighting a lot about random things. So in school, I can get away from them.

I arrived the school and I see Brooklyn and Rye. I go to them and say hello. But they didn't recognize me because they are very deep in their conversation. I don't know what they talking about but it has to be something serious.

Well, the lessons were pretty boring but now we have finally a break. Brook didn't talk to me and it makes me a bit sad. We talk and laugh a lot together. But why does he ignore me? What have I done?

In the cafeteria are so many student's. I go yo our table and sit down there. Everyone are here except for Brooklyn. Where is he? I'm worried. What if something happened to him? "Where is Brook?" I ask in the round. "Oh yeah....I should tell you something from him." Rye said. "He is in the school garden." when Rye finished I say a short thanks and go into the garden.

I see Brooklyn in the middle of the garden. Around him are so many roses and he looks perfect. Man,this boy. When he saw me he starts to smile. He goes to me and takes my hand. I have a weird feeling when I'm around him.

"Hey Jack. I know this is a bit cringy here. But I can explain ts to you. Do you remember when we were young? When we had a fight and I run into the forest?" "Yeah..." "In was so scared man. I was so scared that you didn't like me anymore because I cried about a stupid toy. I was so happy when you found me and hug me. I felt so comfy around you and this was the moment when I realized something. I realized that you are more than just my best mate. You are my soulmate. But when I realized it. I start to feel weird. I didn't know what to do so I started to date other girls to get you out of my head. But I can't get you out of my head, your are in my heart. I'm so sorry that I like you. Can you forgive me please?" he asks. This was the moment when I realized that Brooklyn told me that he likes me more than just a friend. I didn't answer him I just press my lips against his. The firework in my stomach exploded and it feels so good to be with the guy that you like.

This is the best day of my life.