Chapter 6

A/N

Hey peeps! So I am now posting Chapter 6! Yay! Sorry if it isn't as good as the other chapters, I tried my best! Thanks to all the people who read Moments and commented on some of the previous chapters! You guys rock! So anyways, please feel free to comment, fan, or vote! So without further ado, I give you Chapter 6! :) P.S. This chapter is dedicated to my new fan loolae! Thanks for fanning!

“Calm down Sophie, it’s just me,” the stranger said as he removed his hand from its place on my mouth. Wait a second……it couldn’t be? I mean was it really…..?

“Louis?” I asked flabbergasted.

“You should’ve seen yourself,” Louis said as his laughter echoed throughout the room. Yep, that was definitely Louis.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were still on tour.” I said.

“We got done last week and I wanted to come here and surprise you,” Louis said, composing himself from his laughing fit he had earlier.

“Yeah, and look how that turned out,” I said sarcastically. “You scared the crap out of me.”

“Sorry about that, I guess I should’ve called before I came over,” Louis said.

“No dip Sherlock, but I forgive you,” I said. It was at that moment that the lights decided to come back on, giving me a glimpse of my brother for the first time in 2 years. Before Louis left he had always worn his hair flat and down past his eyes but now his hair was sticking up in about forty different directions which I had to say was a good look for him. I also noticed that his style had changed since the last time I saw him. He always used to wear very casual clothes and now he was wearing a white and blue striped shirt with a pair of red jeans.

There were also the subtle changes, like how his facial features were more mature and how he had grown a couple inches since last time. He had also beefed up and his muscular arms bulged as he crossed his arms over his chest and waited for me to finish looking at him. 

“I’m glad you’re here Louis,” I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

“Me too, I missed you Sophie,” Louis said.

“I missed you too,” I said.

“Hey Sophie, the power’s bac….” Autumn said as she rushed into the room, ruining our little reunion. Louis pulled out of my warm embrace and stood by my side, giving me a questioning look.

“Louis this is my friend Autumn, Autumn this is my brother Louis,” I said, even though I knew that Autumn knew exactly who Louis was. I mean, come on, he is in One Direction, the most well known boy band in the entire world. Who wouldn’t know who Louis Tomlinson is?

“It’s nice to meet you love,” Louis said as he flashed her a cheeky grin and shook her hand.

“Ditto,” she said, blushing a little. Before Louis could say anything else to Autumn, Erica came running through the front door.

             “Sophie, Where are you? I really need to pee,” Erica said her voice echoeing throughout the room.

“I’m in the kitchen,” I shouted.

“Thank God! I thought that if I had to hold it in for one more minute, my bladder would expl…” Erica said as she stepped into the kitchen, immediately spotting Louis. A saw a blush creep up her cheeks and soon she was beet red with embarrassment.

“Who’s the ugly chick?” She said jokingly as she looked at Louis.

“Nice to see you too, Ashley,” Louis said from his spot next to me. I could tell that he was just joking but as I looked over at Erica who had her hands clenched by her sides and a vein on the top of her head that was throbbing violently, I could see that she was not amused by Louis’s slip up.

“It’s Erica,” she said putting her hands on her hips, glaring at Louis.

“I was only joking,” Louis said as he held his hands up in surrender.

“That’s not funny Louis,” Erica said as she looked away from his gaze.

“So you do remember me!” Louis said, sounding like a little kid on Christmas. Erica started to blush again and she then turned her attention back to me.

“Can I use your restroom?” She asked me.

“Yep, you know where it is,” I said.

“Thank the heavens! You’re a life saver Sophie!” Erica said as she ran out of the room and went upstairs.

“Don’t fall in,” I shouted, loud enough for her to hear me.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” Erica shouted downstairs. I smiled to myself and turned back to Autumn who was smiling at what Erica had said.

“You want to go talk upstairs?” I asked her, remembering the reason why she and I came here in the first place. She opened her mouth to respond when she was then interrupted by Louis.

“Can the lads come over?” He asked. I assumed he was talking about the other members of One Direction, who I had never met before.

“Yeah, if you guys need anything I’ll be in my room,” I said.

“Ok, but just to warn you it may get really loud and really crazy down here,” Louis said, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and a small smile started to creep onto my face.

“Come on, we can wait for Erica in my room,” I said to Autumn. Autumn just nodded and followed me upstairs to my room. As we passed the bathroom I knocked on the door and waited for Erica to say something.

“Who is it?” She asked in a really girly voice.

“Hey Lucy, I’m home!” I said in my best manly voice. I heard Erica laughing from inside the bathroom and then said “Autumn and I are going to go to my room and talk, meet us in there after you’re done.”

“Ok babe,” she said in her best manly voice. Autumn and I laughed as we headed towards my room at the end of the hallway. I opened the door to my bedroom and went inside. We sat down on the edge of my bed and waited in silence for Erica to come. Just then we heard the door to the house open and loud voices echoed throughout the room.

“I guess the other lads are here,” Autumn said as the voices only escalated in volume. I nodded and rubbed my hands over my eyes. This should be interesting.