24

(Kind of an epilogue)

I was nervous.

Who wouldn't be nervous?

Taehyung buttoned the last button on my suit.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

He smiled and we linked arms.

We waited patiently for the door to open.

And once it did, i was met with an angel.

My angel.

As 'My Answer' by EXO played, Taehyung and i started to walk down the isle.

He looked breathtaking.

His dark eyes shone is the sparkling light.

His hair styled in the most beautiful way possible.

His light make up done ever so subtle, because he doesn't need it anyway.

I saw tears gather in the corners of his eyes as we got closer.

Just as we stood in front of the celebrant, i turned and hugged Taehyung.

He walked to the side while i looked into those beautiful eyes.

As the celebrant spoke, it was time for our vows.

"Jimin, Jiminie, Minnie, my gorgeous almost husband, my soulmate. There are so many things i call you, but there's one thing that makes me the most proud and lucky man in the world. I have the privilege of calling you my partner. As the song says, you really are my everything. There are many things we've dealt with together. And I'm greatful you've stood by my side. I remember both of us crying when you said yes, and how you woke up the next morning thinking it was a dream. And trust me, when we buy our house together, i promise to get you a dishwasher."

I was crying now.

But took a deep breath.

And began my vows.

"You have always been the love of my life. Ever since fourth period science class in grade ten, when Mrs Kim sat me next to the new boy, i knew there was something about you. You were quiet and shy, so i told you to sit with me at lunch. That's when our friendship kicked off, and that soon turned into love. Grade eleven was when i asked you out. We were at McDonald's, classy right? And i had been planning for weeks to ask you. Thanks for saying yes by the way. Asking you that question was the best decision i have ever made, because now I'm standing here with the most amazing man i could have ever asked for, about to get married to him."

"Park Jimin, do you take Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I was crying again.

"I do."

"Min Yoongi, do you take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

He was also crying.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

We both leaned in.

Our lips locked as cheers came throughout the crowd.

When Jungkook asked me if i wanted to be with Yoongi,

I said yes.

He understood and we left on good terms.

We were still best friends.

Yoongi finally got fully better after a few months, although he still has his bad days.

Two years after we got back together, he asked me to marry him.

I said yes.

Another two years passed and we have just gotten married.

We had that bad period all those years ago, but we're past that now.

And we love each other.

So thats all that matters.

A/N so thats it. Sorry for dragging out you guys finding out who he decided to go with. But it was kinda obvious anyway lol. It does say Yoonmin not Jikook.

Also that thing with the dishwasher was part of my uncles vows lmao.

Hope you enjoyed, like and subscribe for more shitty content (even though this is Wattpad)