Let The Holidays Begin

The story starts with Ben Tennyson, who is flying in midair as Big Chill towards Arendelle. It's Christmas day and Ben decided to visit the sisters. It's been a long time since he visited Arendelle, and it got him wondering, 'how are the sisters now?' Well, he'll find out shortly. A few moments later, he finally arrived on Arendelle and changed to his human form to avoid unwanted attention. Ben walked through the town in amazement to see the whole kingdom filled with decorations. He soon arrived at the front of the castle gates. When he got there, he knocked on the door.

"Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, I believe you have a visitor." Kai, one of the royal servants alerted the royal sisters.

"Visitor?" Anna and Elsa looked at each other since they weren't expecting anyone. "Who could it be?" The sisters quickly came outside and gasped in surprise to see their old friend once again.

"Ben! Is that you? What are you doing here?" Anna asked surprised.

"I've decided to come and visit you all for Christmas. What's up?" Ben greeted.

"That's awesome!" Anna cheered. The three then embraced each other.

"It's so good to see you again." Elsa smiled. "Say, your clothing is different from what you used to wear. You changed your outfit for the season too?"

"What, this?" Ben asked as he gestured to his clothing. He is wearing a white hooded jacket with green stripes on both arms and a green number 10 on the right side and a brown cargo pants with pockets at the knees and green and white shoes. "No, this is what I wear now."

"I see," Elsa replied.

"A jacket always looks good on you," Anna winked at him.

"I gotta admit, you both look beautiful in those dresses," Ben said to the sisters, as he noticed they were all dressed up for the season. "Where's mine by the way?" he jokingly added.

"Silly." The sisters giggled. 

"Why don't you come inside? We'll be starting our Christmas party soon for the entire kingdom." Elsa told him.

"I suppose. Okay," Ben replied and followed Anna and Elsa inside the castle. The three came into the ballroom, which had tables set up, filled with Christmas foods. 

"Surprise!" Anna was about to sneak a bite when suddenly Olaf jumped out and all his body parts flew off which startled Ben.

"Oh, hey Olaf, what's up?!" Ben cheered, happy to see his favorite snowman again.

"Ben! Since when did you get here?" Olaf asked.

"Just now actually, I'm visiting for Christmas," Ben explained.

"Oh," Olaf responded. "Anyway, Surprise!" Olaf shouted again.

"Olaf, not yet." Anna chuckled to the snowman.

"Anna's right. Our surprise holiday party doesn't start until after the yule bell rings." Elsa reminded Olaf, as she came down the stairs.

"Sorry, the suspense is tearing me apart," Olaf said while Ben helped place his body parts back together and Anna placed his head back on. "Thank you," Olaf said.

"No problem." Ben smiled.

"We're all excited too, Olaf," said Anna. "After all this is Arendelle's first Christmas in forever," she added.

"The first of many to come," added Elsa.

"Elsa, guys look, they're arriving!" Anna looked through the window in excitement to see the villagers gathering in the castle courtyard.