Chpater 2: Choosing the Bride

Bendy's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting me straight in my face and I pulled the covers over my head "I don't wanna work today..." But then I realized today was the party and I sighed in relief " thank, god..." Then suddenly my door opens and I see Boris carrying a tray that had my breakfast on it "good morning buddy" I slowly sit up and I smiled "when did you get here?" He sits down next to me and lays down my breakfast "about four minutes ago" I look at him and ate "so...I have an appointment for you" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow "for what?" I say as I took a spoonful of my breakfast "for choosing a bride" I nearly choked on my food "you what?"

Then suddenly someone opened my door there stood a women "hello there Boris" the woman said coming in and I pulled out my gun pointing it at her "who the hell are you barging in like that?!" I see Boris get up and get in front of the women "Bendy I called her" I look at him like he was crazy and he was "I've heard a lot about you Mr.Bendy" She steps away from Boris and walks to me "And I know how you can be with killing and assassination after all you are a mafia boss and you run a gang" She puts one finger on the tip of my gun and slowly pushes it down "why are you here?" I ask and she walks over to a chair and sits down "I'm here to help you find yourself a future bride" I just stand there for a second until I look at Boris "you son of a-" He cuts me off and he grabs me by my collar "I'm trying to help you Bendy!, what's gonna happen if I die?! who's gonna cover for you then?!"

I just stood there in shock and I never thought about any of those things Boris just said to me "look I care about you and I'll still keep my promise of protecting you but I hate to see you alone and I hate how you sometimes push me away for help when I try to give it to you so please..." I sighed and I sat in a chair in front of Mrs.Nicole "alright fine help me find a bride that's for me" She smiles and hands me a packet then she whistles and eight women walk in "As you can see there are eight women and on those sheets of paper describes there life, hobbies, and talents " I look at the first girl "Samantha?" I look at her description and I see she cooks, cleans, makes clothing, and has been divorced twice and she is sweet and very trustworthy and dependable "Samantha I have a question for you" She walks up to me "yes sir?" I look at her with death in the eyes and I could see in her she was uncertain and scared of what she was getting into "how do you feel about assassination?" She looks at me like I was crazy "W-well it's a very unhealthy way to live in my opinion sir" I look at her "dismissed" She walks away "next is...Ruby"

-half an hour past by-

I look at Sam "let me guess you think you'll help me give up money and assassination for good?" She looks down and walks away "all these girls are not my type.." Suddenly I see an extra piece of paper that said Alexis "Alexis-" Mrs.Nicole grabs the paper out of my hand "sorry you don't need that" I take it back from her and look at it and this girl apparently likes to hang out with friends, write songs, fight for what's right and will help anyone no matter who she is with and her personality is very impressive "Who is this Alexis?" I asked looking at Nicole "she is my daughter and I don't think you would be interested in her she's very...different" She said walking up to me and reaching out to grab the paper "No...Bring her here to the party" She looks shocked "but Mr.Bendy I believe-" I give her my death glare where my eyes turn red "you said you were gonna help me find a bride and you still are so I suggest you do as I say..." She nods "but she doesn't have an invitation or have anything to wear" I hand her a card "use this" She slowly takes it and runs out with the girls I rejected "Bendy are you sure about this one?" I smirked "oh I'm sure...I can feel it down to the bone..."

Alexis's POV

I shut my computer and stretched "Ah finally done...that essay took ages to get done..."I sometimes think college was a mistake, I get up and go to the kitchen and grabbed a Pepsi out of the fridge then suddenly my mom slams the door open and scared the shit out of me "Jesus Christ women!" She walks over to me and hands me an envelope "Sorry honey but read this" I take it and I examine it and the letter looked very familiar "this looks very fancy" I open up the letter and I grabbed the card out of the envelope then when I opened it up it read...