Kolvar

"Fitz?" Keefe spat the name like it was poison.

"Yea..maybe he changed?" Sophie asked.

"He left us just cause I started dating you." Keefe yelled. "You wanna find him? That jealous piece of shit that couldn't support me, support us?"

Tears welled in Sophie's eyes and she quickly wiped them away. Keefe noticed, and his face softened.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice.." He whispers.

"If he finds out you're pregnant with my baby and engaged with me, he'll explode.." Keefe said, his voice cracking. "What if he takes you away from me? I don't wanna loose you.."

"You'll never loose me..and we won't go and find him because you're right." Sophie said.

Keefe smiled warmly.

6 months later

Sophie looked in the mirror, her white gown covering her legs, and her baby bump visible through the dress. A lady came up to her to touch up her make up and put her hair in an elegant bun. She saw all her friends, family, and some of Keefe's family members.

Wedding music started playing, Sophie was nervous, very nervous.

What if I'm not pretty enough?
What if he doesn't say "I do"?
What if he divorces me tomorrow?

Sophie took a deep breath and told herself to calm down.

Keefe liked you for years.

Sophie reminded herself.

It was time for her to walk down the aisle, she turned a corner and saw Keefe standing near the priest, Tam was his best man since Fitz..

Sophie shook the thought out of her head, she saw some little girls throwing flowers in front of Sophie. She saw Keefe blush a deep shade of red as she walked down the aisle, she saw her bridesmaids, Biana, Linh, and Marella.

When she finally got to where Keefe was standing, she had to look up cause he was so tall. Sophie saw a new Keefe staring at her. One with confidence and courage. Sophie dreamed at the sight of his face.

"Do you, Sophie Foster, want to marry Keefe Sencen?" The priest asked.

Sophie quickly nodded and said, "I do."

"Do you Keefe Sencen take—"

"I do." He interupted.

"Okay, anyone that objects do now or forever hold your peace." The priest announced.

Nobody said anything.

"Okay, Keefe you may now kiss the bri—"

"STOP!" A heavily accented voice yelled.

Everywhere turned and saw, Fitz in a tuxedo sweat running down his face.

"I object." He announced. "Because, Keefe, Sophie has been having afairs with me."

Everyone gasped and looked at Sophie.

"He's telling lies! How can I even have afairs with Fitz while I'm pregnant?" She asked.

Everyone murmured.

Fitz looked nervous, and just realized she was pregnant.

"How about you and your jealous ass get out of here?" Keefe asked. "Nobody asked you to be here, you run away for 2 years then come to ruin my wedding? What the hell is wrong with you?"