- My First and Last -

Zhong Chenle. A normal boy in his second year of high school.

Park Jisung. The most popular kid in his grade. He is also in his second year of high school.

One was extremely popular, the other just your average high school student.

One was the star of the school dance team and the other one in the book club.

Two very different boys. From very different worlds. But both of them have one thing in common- the stars.

It was early in the morning. Jisung had just come back from the dance studio. Not realizing the time earlier, he rushed to take a shower and get dressed. Jisung decided against breakfast today or he'll be late.

"Bye Mom! I'm off to school now! Love you~" Jisung quickly ran out of the house after giving his mom a quick kiss on the cheek.

It was 6am when Chenle's alarm went off, alerting him it was time to wake up for school. He hits the snooze button and slowly sits up. Messing up his hair even more, Chenle knows today is going to be another boring day going through the same motions.

He got up and went to the bathroom. Looking at himself thinking, Will I one day become someone, or will I forever be going through the same motions of my everyday routine.

Not wanting to start off his day in a bad mood, Chenle shakes his head of all negative thoughts and gets in the shower.

He gets out of the shower and walks in his room. Chenle looks at the time and realized he took way too long in the shower. Cursing to himself, he quickly throws his clothes on and rushes out of the apartment with a cookie in hand.

By the time Jisung got to school, he knew he was late. So he tried sneaking past the front office. To his dismay a teacher saw him and sent him to the office.

He was screwed. Chenle had never been late in his entire life. He felt like crying. He ran as fast as he could thinking he could sneak past the office. Unluckily, the same teacher that saw Jisung, saw Chenle and sent him to the office too.

That was the first time the two boys encountered each other. Both in trouble for being late and trying to sneak past.

Both boys were standing in front of Ms. Lee, a secretary for the principle. She sighed, "Jisung, this is your third warning. I've given you too many chances. I'm afraid I have to give you another detention." Jisung shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

Chenle looked over at Jisung and was surprised to just realize that he was thee Park Jisung.

"And you, Mr. Zhong. I'm surprised. You're never late. I'm afraid I have to give you a detention too. Hopefully you won't do it again." Chenle looks at her with puppy eyes but eventually gives up when she says nothing else. He proceeds to slump his shoulders and look down.

Jisung sees how upset he is and suddenly he feels like giving him a hug. I've never seen him before, he must be new.

"You too are dismissed. Get to class and don't be late ever again."

In unison both boys answered, "Yes, Ms. Lee."

I'm so stupid. Thought Chenle. I just had to go and think a bunch of negative crap. Chenle huffs as he knocks on his classroom door. He slowly walks in and bows his head apologizing because he was late.