one shot

Bea was soundly sleeping on her seat for they're on their way to the venue of their do-or-die game with Banko Perlas until she was woken up by the loud 'ting'. She groaned in frustration whilst her hand searched for her phone.

Her frown turned into a sheepish smile when she read who the message was from.

from: mojojhow🙈

good morning, capt! go get that w today :p

As when Deanna is showing Jema around with what's currently happening inside the bus, she caught Bea smiling so hard. 

"Bb, look at Ate Bea. Kanina daig pa yung may mga multiple jobs makatulog then now parang kulang nalang mapunit na- aray! What was that for?" Deanna pouted after a pillow flew in her direction.

"Didn't it ever occurred to you that I can hear you kasi duh, I have ears." Bea even pointed both of her ears.

"Whatever, expect no sets for you mamaya." Deanna rolled her eyes.

"Captain mo yan, tanga." Jema reminded Deanna chuckling.

"Is that Jema?" Bea asked.

"Obvi, who else would I be facetiming pa ba?" 

"Aba malay ko, could be-" Before Bea could even finish what she was planning to say, Deanna threw Bea the pillow that was thrown at her a while ago.

"Who else do you contact on facetime, ha? Sagot Deanna Wong." 

"Eh bb, there was this one time kasi Fel called. Wala lang, nangamusta." Deanna truthfully answered. "It didnt even lasted for 15 minutes, I swear!" She added because Jema only raised a brow on the latter.

Bea giddily sent her reply to Jho.

to: mojojhow🙈

are u gonna watch?? if so, can't wait to see u!!

Jho immediately replied which made Bea's heart go crazy, as usual.

from: mojojhow🙈

obvi, im gonna support jajing :p

Upon reading the message, Bea pouted.

to: mojojhow🙈

hmp, ok ingat.

from: mojojhow🙈

will do, have u guys arrived at the venue yet?

to: mojojhow🙈

idk 

from: mojojhow🙈

👍

Bea massaged her temples in frustration for she thought susuyuin siya ni Jho for sending short and dry replies, turns out Jho returned the favor by sending the latter a thumbs up.  Bea plugged her ear with earphones and set the volume on max, enabling do not disturb mode before shoving her phone inside her duffle bag. 

Jaja, Jhoana's sister sneakily took a video of Bea doing the act and sent it to her sister.

to: ugliest maraG

*insert video* ano nanaman ginawa mo 

from: ugliest maraG

HAHAHAHAHAHA qt 😍

nagpapasuyo but she only got a thumbs up from me

to: ugliest maraG

hay nako, kami nanaman pagod mamaya kahit stretching palang.