After The Ill

I began to wake up to see Ink beside me sitting down. He was playing games on his phone, I saw him playing Minecraft, for some reasons, he was fighting someone in the game, maybe some of our classmates joined? I don't know. But he was really good at PvP and building stuff! Of course! What can you expect from Ink? He noticed me, at looked at me, I tried to pretend to sleep again, but he already saw me. He tickled me until I finally gave up. It was morning again.....wait! Where did he sleep?!?! I felt something warm last night! I hugged it because I wanted warmth.....maybe it was him? Oh no!!!! Holy Cow!!!! I asked him stuttering "Hey, I-Ink... Wh-where did you s-sleep last night?" I blushed and he blushed rainbows again because he already knew that I was a girl. He said "W-well, I slept b-beside you" then he looked away from embarrassment, I thought to myself......HE'S SOOO DARN CUTE!!!!!!! Then I said "W-well it's fine you know? We are friends, right?" "Y-Yeah! Of course we are..." He got up and went to the shelf to see him getting out a chocolate bar. He shaked it with fingers, boney fingers, and gave it to me. I was happily eating the chocolate bar until someone slammed opened the door. Lust. "What are you doing there? Were you having......with Ink?" Lust asked angrily, I guess you could say that, I answered back "Dude! Like your head is filled with entire thing of flipping! Like what the flip? Could you just stop that?" "No, darling, I just can't resist your hot body." I rolled my eyes full of disgust listening to what this gay's saying. Me and Ink were looking at him in disgust. Ink came towards me and leaned over to ask me "He doesn't know that you are a girl?" I shook my head, and looked at Ink so badly, Ink read my face and nodded his head, he called Paperjam who was right above us to help out deal with this gay. Paperjam nodded his head and went down from his bed. He looked at Lust with a fierce look, he told Lust to "Get outta here!" He yelled. "Ugh.. fine! But I won't stop coming back for my prince. Toodles" he ran back to our room. I was shivering with please, I went layed back to cover my entire body with the cozy blanket and rolled up into a burrito. Ink looked at me, I wanted to sleep, but I don't want to. He was playing with my hair, he really thought it was soooooo smooth. I really didn't care because it was so satisfying. Luckily the big school also had a free WiFi. So I was enjoying watching Hamilton Musical. Ink layed back to see what I was watching. I was already watching "Helpless" by Eliza, the time when Eliza had fallen in love with Alexander. I was singing along then Ink asked me what song that was, I answered "Helpless, by Eliza, this is a true story, well it is a history actually" He nodded and continued watching, I was blushing sooooo hard, I tried to hide it, Ink looked at me and was shocked, he asked in a very worried tone voice "Hey! A-are you okay?" He said while touching my forehead. I was really heating up!
Ink's POV
As I looked at Lust trying to get (Y/n), I saw (Y/n) looking at me in a worry expression, I read what is written on her face, I wanted help from Paperjam, and Paperjam understood me and went down from his bed. He yelled at "Gay" if that was what (y/n) would call him, Lust murmured something I can't even understand. Then he went out of the room. I watched (y/n) what she was watching. She then told me about some kind of history. I was then interested until I saw (y/n) starting to heat up and was red! Was she blushing? I didn't care and gave her the chocolate bar, she ate up and was feeling a bit better. Oh! And I already told Paperjam that (y/n) was a girl, and he was shook as heck! He couldn't believe his eyes, and I tried to show him that (y/n) was really a girl, so she went inside the bathroom to change her clothes. She took off her wig, she took of the bandage, and wore her girl clothes and Paperjam finally believed me, but I told him not to tell anyone about it. He nodded his head and and promised that he won't tell anyone about it.

(Y/N) POV
Ooh! Finally! Chocolate.

ONE DAY LATER

I felt better and went back to class. I missed a lot of activities, and I had to catch up. "Okay everyone, we will have an activity today, you will experience other AU and you will be the Sans there. Mr. (Y/F/N) you will be the first one to do it because you weren't in class for the pass 2 days so.." as I heard this, I was really nervous and a little bit excited to. Emotions, I just can't understand them. Mr. Gaster opened a portal, I was really doubting then someone pushed me inside. They heard me scream like a girl. They all laughed except for Ink and Paperjam. Luckily I was in the Underswap AU. Then I was Blueberry! I saw this Cookie jar full of yummy cookies. I tried to take one, but comes another and another and another. Papyrus saw me eating and said. "Blue! Stop eating that! You have to take a bath!" Papyrus said, but I couldn't stop eating the delicious cookies! "I w-w-want to but I-I can't!" I said, Papyrus tried to take the cookie jar away from me, "No! My precious!" I ran away as fast as I can. Then I saw this poster with a hole in it, I can fit! I hid in it, but Papyrus knew what to do....... "WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?!" Papyrus shouted. I COULDN'T RESIST! "SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" I shouted while jumping out of the poster. Later on I was captured by Papyrus and had a bath. I went back to the classroom and they all laughed at me. They knew because there was a screen that they could see what I was doing in the AU. I went back to my seat and sat down. Mr. Gaster asked "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" "Spongebob square- dang it! I fell for it again!" All of them giggled, "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" Lust said "Spongebob- dang it!!! No!! I should practice not falling for that......"
~{TIME SKIP, AFTER ALL THE ACTIVITIES OF MR. GASTER}~
A paper plane hit my head, I saw a cute hand writing on it. Oh! It was Blue's! The written letter:
Dear (Y/F/N)
I am having a sleepover party later, I am inviting almost all people in the classroom including you too! I will still ask the others if they will come or not, but I would be delighted if you will come to the sleepover so wanna come?
- Blue
I looked at Blue, he was holding up a thumbs up to ask if I would go, I nodded and he was really happy, he let out a big smile and I was lost in his starry eyes. I looked away and was happy.
~{AFTER CLASS}~
Sorry Guys, the story has to be short, I really have to sleep and I still have school so maybe 1 week is enough for one part .. k? Okay guys bye