~12am

+trigger warning+

-

Finns Pov

Millie is asleep on my bed and I'm in the kitchen making breakfast. My mom is on a buisness trip and last night I took Brooklyn to a friends house to sleepover, so no one is home.

I'm making pancakes. I hear footsteps slowly walk down the stairs and I look up to see Millie come around the corner.

I smile and she smiles, but I can see it's not a real smile.

I put two pancakes on a plate and hand them to her. "Do you think your family is worried that your not home?" I asked and she shrugged.

She started eating as I put some on a plate for me. "Do you want to go home?" I asked, turning to look at her. She shrugged again.

"You're not being very helpful." I said, causing her to smile a little. "You need to do something." I said, and she nodded, looking down.

"I can't just keep you here." I added and she looked at the door, then grabbed her phone and started typing.

Millie: i'm gonna go home

I looked at her after I read that. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded, looking back at her phone and continuing to type.

Millie: I'll be fine

I looked back up at her. "I'll be here if you need to come back." I said and she nodded. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I slowly hugged back and she let go. Her eyes locked with mine and she turned around and walked away.

I heard the front door open and close as she walked out of my house and into the cold air.

Millies Pov

"Where were you?" Nick yells as soon as I walked in. I could as the same about you.

"With Sadie? Noah?" Nick walked over to me and I tried to walk away but he held on to me. "If you were with that ass-" He pauses.

"You've been with Finn." He says and I look down. "You don't know him, Millie." He said and I looked back up at him.

"This is what he does. You're falling into his trap. He makes girls think he's so nice and good, and then he hurts them. He uses them." He explains, and I roll my eyes.

Not Finn. Finn wouldn't do that to me. Finn cares.

"Don't roll your eyes." Nick says annoyed. "Fine," He lets go of my wrist. "Get your heart shattered. It's not my fault if he hurts you."

-

It's about 11 at night and I'm writing an essay due tomorrow. My dad is home but I think he's asleep, and Nick isn't home.

"Millie." I hear someone groan from the living room. "Millie." He calls louder and I get up. I walk into the living room to see my dad laying on the couch. I can see a cigarette in between his lips.

"When will you ever learn." He said. "Oh don't look so stupid." He said, getting up. I take a step back.

"I have a stack of dishes on this table. Wash them." He said and I nodded and walked over them to pick them up.

As I walked my him he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "This house is a mess because of you. You are the main cause of stress in this house because you don't do anything around here." He said.