prologue

'Stark's secret twins stole America's hearts".

That's what the headlines said.

Torrents of reporters bombarded Stark tower, screaming questions and shoving their cameras up to the glass doors of the foyer, desperate for a glimpse of the copper haired duo.

Every news channel was covering the same story, 'Where did the tiny Starks come from?'. Every time anyone turns on their television, it's there. The twins are international news before they've even turned six, their tiny faces everywhere you turn.

They'd be identical, if it wasn't for the fact that one's a boy and the other a girl. They share those same caramel eyes, not quite brown, but more golden. Gianna's hair falls in wavy curls down to her tiny waist, her brother's curling the same way on top of his head in large soft locks. Their perfect features are identical, from their long lashes to their button noses, the same pink lips forming hearts on both of their faces.

Gianna and Giovanni Stark are adorable, and they have definitely stolen America's hearts.

But they haven't always been in the spotlight, in fact it took five years and a bit of luck for anyone to hear their cries for help, and even then it was a little too late.

Hi! So we're doing this, we're starting a new book. I'm thoroughly planning this and probably writing parts in advance because I want this to go really well. I had the idea suddenly yesterday and couldn't wait to write it. I'm going to have to balance my updates between this one and 'Little Piece Of Heaven' (similar story line if you're interested, stark and his daughter, a lot of angst and fluff), but I'll work out a schedule. In the mean time, share this around, let me know of any ideas you have for the book and anything you want to happen.

I'm so excited to write about Gia and Geo, it's gonna be great.