Quick Recap

I actually saw this in a story I am currently reading and decided to do it because this story isn't very clear for some of you.

Imagine your favorite narrator reading this, I imagine Ted from How I Met Your Mother because I love him so much!

So, Bella Anderson is a girl who lived with her father who travelled a lot, and was a werewolf. Her mother died when she was little and she was human.

They were apart of a pack led by Julian Martell, who Bella had a crush on since forever. She just didn't know he was a werewolf.

She also didn't know there was another pack in her school, led by her mate, Ethan Stryker.

Bella was human, so she was completely oblivious to what was happening around her. Her best friends, Emma, Jake and Tyler were werewolves too, they had to keep it a secret because of werewolf law though.

Julian was jealous Bella turned out to be Ethan's mate, and took advantage of her crush on him. He soon realizes it's wrong, and tells her everything and takes her to Ethan.

Julians mate soon shows up, and it turns out to be Bella's cousin. Bella's cousin for who Bella thought was human..

When Emily tells her she turned seventeen and lived through her first shift, Bella gets scared, she could have that happen to her too.

There was a year till her birthday though, and during that year, a lot of things will happen.

Bella got kidnapped by Atlas James (You'll find out who he is later) who claims he's her mate. She denies it, saying she doesn't feel the sparks.

When he kisses her though, she feels them. She is confused, and wants to know what's going on, they are going to the council to talk about it, while Ethan is devastated think about saving his mate, but they don't have a clue of where she is.