ii.

He just couldn't take his eyes off of you.

The way your eyes gleamed as you watched your friends,

Or the way your smile made it to your eyes.

You came over that Tuesday morning with Andrew to help Shane and Ryland with a video. You guys haven't even started yet, just amusing one another with whatever antics they can come up with.

You could feel someone's eyes on you, turning to see who it was, you saw your boyfriend of two years looking at you with his dreamy brown eyes and his smile that sets your whole body on fire.

"Why are you staring at me?" You questioned your boyfriend, drawing the attention of both Shane and Ryland. "You just - You look beautiful." He said, causing your heart to swell, his face flushing against his pale skin.

"Can you guys get any cuter?" Ryland commented.

"I mean, they totally can." Shane replies, causing you and Andrew to smile even more at each other.

Finally it became afternoon and you guys decided to start filming.

"Can we please get Starbucks, Shane?" Ryland asked his boyfriend. "Ugh I guess." Shane replies and Ryland immediately puts on his 'GUCCY' slides before dragging you all out to the g-wagon.

Andrew falls behind filming you smiling and laughing with both Ryland and Shane. He can't help it, no matter what it is or where you are, you always manage to look so beautiful.

You sat next to Andrew in the backseat, laughing at whatever your friends were saying.

"Look, I'm not saying that you guys should do it now, but you both should totally get married, you guys are so cute together!" Ryland spoke out causing yours and Andrew's face to flush a dark pink.

"I mean, I think we're okay with where we are," Andrew stated, "We're at our happiest with each other even if we're not married or engaged."

Part of you got saddened by his comment but you knew he was right. You both were unexplainably happy, you guys have been for two years, nearing your third year in a week. You wanted to get married but you suppose that he didn't which caused your heart to ache.

As you guys finished in getting your drinks, you all crawled back into the g-wagon continuing with the video.

"Okay, (Name), what's the tea?" Shane questions you. "Well uhm, there really isn't anything too exciting or drama like." Your answer causing a groan to come out of Ryland's mouth.

"See Ryland, you're making her uncomfortable." Shane says, eliciting a giggle to come out from your mouth. Andrew zooming in on your face and just staring at you.

"Andrew, how long have you just been recording (Name)?" Shane questioned with his eyebrow raised. "A while, to be honest. It's hard not to, you know?" He answered, "She's just perfect." His sentence caused a bright smile and blush to adorn your face.

You leaned over and pressed your lips against his the camera getting the whole moment.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

You both smiled.

"How can you guys be so adorable?" Ryland interrupted, causing you guys to break apart.

"Way to ruin the moment Ryland." Shane commented, but neither of you two paying attention to the arguing couple, your attention focused on each other with a smile both shared on your faces.

-siwickiimagines