This Can't Be Happening

Changbin's POV

Everything was blank.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

My eyes widened and I gasped silently. I couldn't move. My mind was blank. I felt myself being pushed slightly, it was Woojin. I could hear yelling from him but it wasn't words. "Felix..." I muttered. It felt like a piece of me was shattered. The only person I'd ever cared about was gone.

Nobody's POV

Changbin stood there in shock.

"Changbin! Help! Go get Seungmin! God damnit Changbin!" Woojin was practically screaming at this point. He shook his head and groaned as he grabbed a defibrillator. "Chan, get him out of here!"

Chan nodded and grabbed the younger by the arm tightly as Seungmin pushed his way into the room. The door was shut and nobody got in or out.

Changbin's POV

I kept my head down and I said nothing. I paced back and forth. "No no no... this can't be happening.." I mumbled unknowingly.

"Bin.. Bin.." Chan tried talking but I wasn't listening. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me back to reality. "Seo Changbin!" I blinked a few times and shook my head. "Changbin.. listen to me. Calm down-"

"Calm down?! He's fucking dead Chan! You saw him!" My voice was cracking but I kept shouting. Chan looked.. almost scared. All my emotions. Everything I'd ever bottled up. 19 years worth of emotions. They were coming out. "H-he's.. he's dead..." I shook my head repeatedly. Chan reached for me but I pulled away. "If you tell anybody about this... or about what I told you... I will never forgive you. I may even kill you for it." I kept my voice quiet.

"Did you just threaten me?" Chan didn't sound angry. He sounded more hurt than anything. When I didn't respond he scoffed. "Fine. I won't tell anyone." 

I nodded a bit and heard the doors open as the others all barged in. I turned around and shoved through them all. I ran across the yard to the house and ran upstairs like I was being chased. I stayed silent and slammed the door shut so hard everything fell off the shelves. I leaned against the door and shook my head as I felt it... I started crying. "This... this can't be happening... he can't be dead.." 

I groaned and turned around, slamming my fists into the wall like it was a punching bag. One after the other until my knuckles stung. I didn't care that they were bleeding and broken. I slid down my wall and let it all out so no one could see.