Chapter One

The Bermuda triangle is a loosely-defined region in the Western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of ships and aircrafts have disappeared under mysterious circumstances. It has claimed thousands of lives over the years and centuries. Otherwise known as "the devil's triangle", the Bermuda triangle is perceived to be the sit of the marine demons. The area whose boundaries are not universally agreed upon,has a vaguely triangular shape,marked by the Atlantic coast of Florida(United States),Bermuda and the greater Antilles. The disappearance in the area dates back to the mid-19th century, aircrafts have reportedly vanished, and rescue missions are said to have vanished also when flying in the area.

* * *

The trip to Florida was one i had long antici- pated, throughout the night,i couldn't sleep,i was busy thinking about how the journey would be. It was my first time of traveling by sea, so the anxiety was understood... There was a knock on my bedroom door," Wilson! Wilson!",my father called. "I can't believe you are still sleeping, wake up and get prepared". I quickly sprang to my feet, and went straight to the bathroom, and in less than 30 minutes,i was set for Florida.
We were actually traveling to Florida to attend my uncle's wedding. Uncle Ashley was my father's only brother,his wedding plans were rather surprising,it came as a shock to everyone because he vowed not get married again after he divorced his other wife Tasha, when he caught her in bed with his best friend. We were all happy he had decided to move on from his horrible experience.
At exactly 12noon,we were all set, but the ship delayed till 2:45pm,"please be patient, we are having visibility issues", the captain pleaded. So finally, the journey started at exactly 4.pm. I sat beside my mum,my younger sister sat with my dad behind. It was a long journey to Florida. By 7pm,we were still in the quiet North Atlantic Ocean, the sailor's compass was suddenly beginning to be inaccurate. We didn't know we were in trouble until there was a great storm. They were about 400 passengers on board.
I held my mother's hand,i ws trembling, the ship lights were all switched off by the storm, there was darkness everywhere. Suddenly there was a rushing sound and water started entering our vessel. Indeed we were sinking and it was in the Bermuda triangle. Everyone was drowned, the storm was so strong that the ship was shattered. I couldn't see my mother, father and little sister, they all drowned.